Lamborghini Tractors

/ Lamborghini Tractors #1  

thefuddr

Iresently came across a 2001 42hp 4wd Lamborghini compact tractor. It seemed alot of tractor for the money $14500. Any of you guys familiar with this tractor. Reliability? Parts? Warrenty? Is there a web site? Thanks ; John

/ Lamborghini Tractors #2  
banner2-01.jpg

Run_pto_ant.JPG

runner_heavyduty.JPG

Runner Spec’s

John,
Believe it or not, the Italian’s call this a Garden Tractor, guess they don’t have Compact Tractors in their dictionary yet…

I thought the fit and finish was great on the units I’d seen locally. But, all of a sudden the dealer auctioned off the remaining pieces and that was that. They use the Mitsubishi engine and the 42 HP is “Gross Engine HP” not PTO. Engine size is more like a JD4300, about 91cid, I believe. {Take the 42 hp with a grain of salt}

Contact this former dealer for more information:

MacFaddens
PO Box 220
Rte. 20
Sharon Springs, NY
Phone:
(518) 284-2090
Fax:
(518) 284-2871
Good luck…

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Lamborghini Tractors #3  
John,

This is the company that makes Same, Lamborghini, Hürlimann and Deutz Fahr.
http://www.samedeutz-fahr.com/
Same is sold by some Massey Furgesson dealers. My local dealer has several different models in stock.

Anyone ever meet anyone that owns one of these units?
The one I looked at seemed like a solid product, but I worry about resale value since they are not very common?

Fred

/ Lamborghini Tractors #4  
Maybe a 3 point hitch on the back of a Countach??? Now thats the way to mow!

/ Lamborghini Tractors #5  
Agco has been using badge-engineered SLH tractors for years,as A/As and Whites. Massey will now also be using them for their o/v tractors. Seems SD-F owns part of Agco,and Agco owns part of SD-F N.A. operations.

/ Lamborghini Tractors #6  
How do You know that all european tractors must been sold off by AGCO? It's enough, that they bought Fendt, one of the best german brands. Lamborghini is part of the SLH-group, Deutz belongs to them, and AGCO ells of the Deutz-Fahr combines, but not Lamborghini

/ Lamborghini Tractors #7  
Hey Bernhard,

Just take a gander at the Agco web site. if you look closely you'll see what I meant!! Never said Agco sold off all Euro tractor brands,only SLH and now aka SD-F

/ Lamborghini Tractors #8  
I cant find any dealers that sell the Lamborghini tractors in the US. I would Like to get a Runner 35 HP. I need to see one first, and I wont buy without a dealer nearby. Bob

/ Lamborghini Tractors #9  
I own a runner 250 and love it so far especially for the price and i bought it from the dealer listed below(mcfadden) They have been good to me with the small problems ive had so far(nothing major) I have around 150 hours on it and have had it for 1.5 years. Im looking for a loader for it now. IF anyone can help please email me.anyone can email me with questions also.Kevin

/ Lamborghini Tractors #10  
I own a runner 250 and love it so far especially for the price and i bought it from the dealer listed below(mcfadden) They have been good to me with the small problems ive had so far(nothing major) I have around 150 hours on it and have had it for 1.5 years. Im looking for a loader for it now. IF anyone can help please email me.anyone can email me with questions also.Kevin at gohde5@hotmail.com