Lamborghini Tractors

/ Lamborghini Tractors #11  
I know its been a while since this thread was started but I have a Lamborghini 450 Runner and it is brilliant. Good size, good ground clearance, good power.

I would recomend it but there are issues with the trumpet housing on the rear diff.

Stephan

/ Lamborghini Tractors #12  
I do not know where you live, but there is a company that specializes in Same/Lamborghini parts, genuine actually, and sells wholesale/retail tractors and parts. Miller Equipment in, Nazarene Wisconsin.
Chuck M.

/ Lamborghini Tractors #13  
S+L+H garden tractors are produced in Lublin, Poland.
New models look pretty nice. Look this Same model. Lamborghini is only silver coloured.

Attachments

• 391732-SAME Solaris 50.JPG
    391732-SAME Solaris 50.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 3,626
   / Lamborghini Tractors #14  
Front view

Attachments

• 391734-SAME Solaris 50 front.JPG
    391734-SAME Solaris 50 front.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 2,739
   / Lamborghini Tractors #15  
I'm sure the same (pun intended) designed mine as I can see the similarities between the two. Its a great tractor, for what I use it for, and once I got the diff sorted its even better. There was a design change to stengthen the diff housing (after mine had broken twice) and Lamborghini contributed the cost of parts.

/ Lamborghini Tractors #17  
Not sure about FWD axle, but rest is produced by SLH. Engine is Mitsubishi, as you know, except air cooled models (WIND), which are Ruggerini.

/ Lamborghini Tractors #18  
My motor's a Mitsubishi which from my point of view is good cause parts will be cheaper coming from Asia then Italy. The rest I think is Italian as all the parts have the Lamborghini logo on them.

/ Lamborghini Tractors #19  
Your tractor is produced in Poland, look here

W Lublinie znajdują się linie produkcyjne ciągników sadowniczych od 25 do 45 KM, prawdziwe odkrycie rynku sadowniczego ostatnich lat, który dzięki niezwykłej technologii mieszczącej się w tak małej przestrzeni, podbił w krótkim czasie rynek

/ Lamborghini Tractors #20  
Hi Stephan,

I have a Runner 450 as well, that I bought a little over a year ago. What kinds of problems or issues with the trumpet housing on the rear diff. have you been experiencing? I am very happy with my tractor except for one thing: It can easily be flipped if you are not careful. I did it once and came close many times. I was thinking of adding a second rear wheel on each side to give the tractor more stability. Any idea where I might be able to get those wheels?

Regards,
Bernard