Lamborghini Tractors

/ Lamborghini Tractors #21  
My neighbor farmer friend has a 1970-1980's 6 cylinder air cooled 4wd Lambi. He has had very good luck with it so far. I believe that he is still using it for chores around the farm. Hard to tell these days as he has so many tractors.

/ Lamborghini Tractors #22  
Just curious.... I knew someone that used one once, but couldn't figure our how to check the Hydraulic &/or tranny fluid.... is the a dipstick anywhere or just the fill hole behind the seat by the 3 pt....?

/ Lamborghini Tractors #23  
Hey Bernard,

The stabilisers on the 3PL attach to the trumpet housings on the each side of the diff. Where they joined the diff does not line up with the bottom pins on the 3PL arms so when you lift the 3PL they become loose and the implement can move from side to side. And it did for me and ripped out the thread and broke the mounting on the housings. I had them welded a couple of times but in the end they broke again and I had to bite the bullet and get new housings. The new ones where a lot stronger and were in line with the 3PL pins so now the problem is solved.

I'll grab some pictures when I get a chance.

As to the flipping I haven't had a problem. I have the tyres 3/4 filled with water and have adjusted the front wheels as wide as they will go and the rear one "notch" less from as wide. Now the wheels are in line and the machine is fairly stable. At present the rear diff lock is locked on and it's due for a service but I still like it.

/ Lamborghini Tractors #24  
I have a glass window on the rear near the PTO shaft.

/ Lamborghini Tractors #25  
Iresently came across a 2001 42hp 4wd Lamborghini compact tractor. It seemed alot of tractor for the money $14500. Any of you guys familiar with this tractor. Reliability? Parts? Warrenty? Is there a web site? Thanks ; John
I own a 2001 450 runner and I love it!! I have a front loader on mine and I use it almost everyday parts are hard to come by but like with the filters I have crossed them to easy to find American filters. It has never failed to start and with the 42 hp Mitsubishi with a turbo never lacks power