L series cost

/ L series cost #1  

CalG

Tractor
Hurlimann 435, Fordson E27n, Bolens HT-23, Kubota B7200
Just for fun, I looked at the kubota "build your tractor" pages to build an L series tractor to replace my aging fleet.

Base price looked very good , but by the time there was a FEL on the thing with required hydraulics, the out the door price had doubled. (30K for a 25 hp tractor)

I need to check in with the local dealer to see what they can offer.

My present Hurlimann Prince 435 is looking mighty fine!

/ L series cost #3  
Wow. I bought my MX5400 w/ FEL in 2021 for $32K, which included 3rd function, rear filled tires, two rear remotes, quick attach and grab hooks.

/ L series cost #4  
Just for fun, I looked at the kubota "build your tractor" pages to build an L series tractor to replace my aging fleet.

Base price looked very good , but by the time there was a FEL on the thing with required hydraulics, the out the door price had doubled. (30K for a 25 hp tractor)

I need to check in with the local dealer to see what they can offer.

My present Hurlimann Prince 435 is looking mighty fine!
€24000 is the cost for a brand new Hurlimann Prince 50, the new version of yours but with 50HP. R1 radial tires, front weights, two sets of remotes, brake valve for trailers, Euro quick attach hooks and more. Add another €3500 for a loader.

That's €27500 or around $29600 for a lot more tractor and you know these tractors have great features, like front diff lock.