Kx121-3 hydraulic swing problem

/ Kx121-3 hydraulic swing problem #1  

Tyemrick

Tractor
Kx121-3
Been having two issues with my kx121-3 excavator. Hoping you guys might be able to lead me in the right direction. My machine has been sitting for a month and it’s been really cold 18 degrees. I started the machine up and let it warm up for 5 min before moving it around. All the boom functions work fine but when I go to swing, it starts then keeps swinging. I loose all swing function left or right. Then either I shut it off or wait a few seconds then it will swing fine. I parked it on the job and didn’t want to start digging with it because I might hit something when I go to swing.
The other problem is when I trailer it and go to start it for the first time or park it on an incline and turn it off. I will restart it and have no hydraulic functions other than if I move the joy stick to let the boom drop or bucket curl it will slowly bleed pressure off and lower slowly. I either throw the safety lever up and down a few times or start the machine at high rpm then everything works fine again. Any thoughts?

/ Kx121-3 hydraulic swing problem #2  
I’m assuming this is a hydraulic over hydraulic control setup. It sounds like the controller lines is leaking.

/ Kx121-3 hydraulic swing problem #3  
What's the hyd fluid level?

/ Kx121-3 hydraulic swing problem
I’m assuming this is a hydraulic over hydraulic control setup. It sounds like the controller lines is leaking.
I will check for leaks tomorrow on the controller lines from to joystick