Buying Advice Kubota vs Kioti - new to tractors

/ Kubota vs Kioti - new to tractors
Most of everyone's comments here are for larger models that what we can afford and or need. No way am I getting a 35+ unit. This is going to be for a small homestead.

Looking at the 2 models that I posted; there's a difference between the hydrolic output and weight of the machine. Can you provide any guidance between those for what we'd be doing?

Kubota dealer is about 25 or so miles away (we live in the woods) and they have a good rep, the Kioti is across the road from them but they sell Massey as well so I am not sure about them as I haven't gone in yet. There is a dealer that has a huge lot about 65 minutes away from us.

/ Kubota vs Kioti - new to tractors #12  
Both Kubota & Kioti tractors will serve you well IMHO.Find a good dealer that will take care of you with sales,parts & service.

/ Kubota vs Kioti - new to tractors #13  
Most of everyone's comments here are for larger models that what we can afford and or need. No way am I getting a 35+ unit. This is going to be for a small homestead.

Looking at the 2 models that I posted; there's a difference between the hydrolic output and weight of the machine. Can you provide any guidance between those for what we'd be doing?

Kubota dealer is about 25 or so miles away (we live in the woods) and they have a good rep, the Kioti is across the road from them but they sell Massey as well so I am not sure about them as I haven't gone in yet. There is a dealer that has a huge lot about 65 minutes away from us.

Compare weight, heavier tractor is usually better. higher flow hydro is usually better as well. Have to excuse some people in here, as these forums have lots of enthusiasts, which is great lots of knowledge. But often times its easy to spend others money and often times you have people commenting that have tasks that require larger tractors. The fact is the compact/sub compact market is the hottest market right now, why?? Pretty simple the bulk of home owners dont own swaths of land they don't, its only a few acres. A small tractor will accomplish most task that normally wouldnt have been done, hired out, or simply done manually, getting a smaller tractor ultimately just makes quicker work of things

/ Kubota vs Kioti - new to tractors #14  
I went with the Kioti CK2610 HST - I had a Kubota - decent tractor, I was going to stick with Kubota until I reviewed the stats, Loader - design of separate HST pedals, loader control placement, PTO output, set comfort, weight, build, price etc. - I felt better value was with Kioti - went with the 2610 to avoid the extra fuel regs. So far it's been a great unit - the dealer in Concord, NH is a great individual who had owned a Ford & Kubota dealership so knows the units.....

/ Kubota vs Kioti - new to tractors #15  
Most issues with any known brand distill down to owner stupidity or lack of proper care.

I base my brand choice solely on the dealer and location of the dealer and I don't 'love' any tractor. I love my wife and dog. Tractors are tools. Nothing more.

I like this, except I would substitute IGNORANCE for STUPIDITY.

/ Kubota vs Kioti - new to tractors #16  
Get the tractor you want for what the tractor is not the dealers location.
If it has to go back to the dealer for anything which most dont... Once its on the trailer what difference if you travel one hour or two?
Its the tractor you want...
And yes go as heavy as you can afford. When you look at how stout a tractor is I think Kioti wins hands down in direct comparison

/ Kubota vs Kioti - new to tractors #17  

You think that's too big, but I have a 40 Hp on 4 acres, and sometimes I wish I had more, mostly in the weight department. If you're moving compost, you'll probably want more tractor. You'll need a heck of a counter weight to pick that up, and probably still only get partial buckets. I know the loader is probably rated for what a bucket of compost weighs, but can it stay on all fours with that?

Now that we have the bigger tractor talk out of the way, I'm looking for information on the weight/ratio topic:

The Kioti CK2510 HST weighs 2,260 lbs. and the Kubota B2650 weighs 2,290 lbs. and the Kubota B2601 weighs 1,632 lbs.

I'm interested in all models but would the B2601 is the lightest which is a concern by many here. Thoughts?
Also, why do some specs say 24.6 gross engine power but other places say 26HP?

/ Kubota vs Kioti - new to tractors #19  
Now that we have the bigger tractor talk out of the way, I'm looking for information on the weight/ratio topic:

The Kioti CK2510 HST weighs 2,260 lbs. and the Kubota B2650 weighs 2,290 lbs. and the Kubota B2601 weighs 1,632 lbs.

I'm interested in all models but would the B2601 is the lightest which is a concern by many here. Thoughts?
Also, why do some specs say 24.6 gross engine power but other places say 26HP?

cost is a factor too, a few pounds dont matter but but 500 does. now both kubotas will cost more than that Kioti.

I have prices on the Kubota but not the Kioti, I plan on getting a quote next week.