Kubota New Pricing

/ Kubota New Pricing #101  
Of all places, here is a story from NPR, hardly a conservative financial news service, comparing Walmart prices in August 2019 v December 2022 on a variety of items. https://www.npr.org/2023/01/26/1147...supply-chain-economy?utm_source=pocket-newtab

In a few instances, prices fell, but the prices on many items went up 30-86% raising the question as to how in blazes how the official inflation rate could be as low as the official numbers claim. o_O

/ Kubota New Pricing #102  
Of all places, here is a story from NPR, hardly a conservative financial news service, comparing Walmart prices in August 2019 v December 2022 on a variety of items. https://www.npr.org/2023/01/26/1147...supply-chain-economy?utm_source=pocket-newtab

In a few instances, prices fell, but the prices on many items went up 30-86% raising the question as to how in blazes how the official inflation rate could be as low as the official numbers claim. o_O

Technology.

If a smart phone in 2021 costs the same in 2022, they subtract out the increase from 2021. It's still funny math as the number of things increasing far outpaces the things that decrease. But yes, real inflation is well into the 30% range.

107165331-1670956595471-WlQgN-here-s-the-inflation-breakdown-for-november-2022-mdash-in-one-chart_2.png

/ Kubota New Pricing #103  
Well, it doesn't look like the prices on the small tractors and gone down at all. I bought my Kubota BX 25 in the fall of 2008 for $18,000. I just priced the newer model, the BX 23S online, and it's $35,000! No way I would buy it for that.

/ Kubota New Pricing #104  
Well, it doesn't look like the prices on the small tractors and gone down at all. I bought my Kubota BX 25 in the fall of 2008 for $18,000. I just priced the newer model, the BX 23S online, and it's $35,000! No way I would buy it for that.
And it’s basically a mower with a loader 😳

/ Kubota New Pricing #105  
The COVID money might almost be done, but the Inflation Reduction act money is just starting to hit. The inflation reduction act was just a massive stimulus bill much like COVID money was.

In fact, yesterday inflation rose to 6.5% year over year, that is 6.5% on top of the 8.5% from the 12 months the year prior. Then today they said wholesale inflation rose .7% year over year on top of the increases all of last year.

I hope everyone is getting comfortable with higher prices for a long time. This is all happening in spite of the FED raising rates at the fastest clip in history. That tells you how much money in in the system.

Congress is wrecking this economy with handing out money hand over fist to pet projects.

Get REKT...
There are some who believe that they are doing it intentionally. Making people desperate enough to go for any cockamamy plan they then dream up. The S word.

/ Kubota New Pricing #106  
I tried to post facts about what a dealer and Kubota did to me, but the site won't allow it. Lets just say for the $8k they added on after the tractor arrived I'll buy a used tractor.

/ Kubota New Pricing #107  
I tried to post facts about what a dealer and Kubota did to me, but the site won't allow it. Lets just say for the $8k they added on after the tractor arrived I'll buy a used tractor.
Look in the Kubota thread, "Anybody Get Shocked After Ordering." It is still there.

/ Kubota New Pricing #108  
I'm going to be putting my BX23s up for sale soon so the increase in new prices is somewhat a benefit for those selling used.

/ Kubota New Pricing #109  
I'm going to be putting my BX23s up for sale soon so the increase in new prices is somewhat a benefit for those selling used.
As long as they aren't buying a replacement. (y)

/ Kubota New Pricing #110  
Same here exactly - are you from Canada?