Kubota New Pricing

/ Kubota New Pricing #82  
I think Richard forgot tomention the six-pack of Budweiser :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,
Mike
Mike caused me to recheck my quote. I misread the receipt, it was $12 and change rather than $17 and change. I could have gotten that six pack and still got a little change back from my twenty!!!! :cool:

/ Kubota New Pricing #83  
It depends. Easy to calculate as you can always get a finance vs cash offer from a dealer. If I recall my RTV X1100C was $600 cash savings. On a $21k loan at 0%.
The aggravating part is often there's no savings cash versus finance. That's where they get ya. Well,,,,, that's where they get the cash buyers.

/ Kubota New Pricing #84  
It just goes to show how much these OEM's want people to finance their products. They get to make money on the equipment plus the financing. Being a cash buyer is no longer an advantage.

I know with ford, it's better to finance with them and get all the rebates. Then about 3 weeks later have your bank pay off ford. I'm sure they will fix that work around some day to.

/ Kubota New Pricing #85  
Mike caused me to recheck my quote. I misread the receipt, it was $12 and change rather than $17 and change. I could have gotten that six pack and still got a little change back from my twenty!!!! :cool:
The cereal and milk would cost about $8.50 where I live (excluding tax).

/ Kubota New Pricing #86  
well, there ya have it...

my Kubota BX23S TLB, now lists at $35,033.00 Canadian

that is about what I paid for it, AND implements, AND 12 % taxes, in 2018.
- tractor, loader, backhoe package
- quick attach
- sun canopy
- box blade
- grapple
- rotary mower
- post hole auger / digger
- hooks - 2 on bucket, 1 on backhoe bucket
- 3rd function switch
- filled tires
- and custom modifications GRATIS (grab handle, step, toggle pedal plate)
- with Kubota insurance Canada (KTAC ?) - that did me good on a major claim, the dealer went to bat for me... all good

I have since added 2 LED spotlights, forward and backward; and a bucket edge

I'm very happy with the set-up.

FUTURE PLANS are a snow blade, pallet forks, rear blade, snow chains, wheel weights, wheel spacers, a wallenstein chipper, block heater, hidden kill switch.
Good on you, Scaredy. Now it’s $35k for the tractor alone!

/ Kubota New Pricing
Good on you, Scaredy. Now it’s $35k for the tractor alone!
And to think they only wanted to give me $25,000 for my B2620 with loader, new backhoe, added LED lights, mirrors, horn and 12V socket, mm mower, LP box blade and LP hydraulic angle blade, 4 extra new rims and tires and full service records and 2 full sets of filters.

Now I'm really glad I kept it.

/ Kubota New Pricing #89  
And to think they only wanted to give me $25,000 for my B2620 with loader, new backhoe, added LED lights, mirrors, horn and 12V socket, mm mower, LP box blade and LP hydraulic angle blade, 4 extra new rims and tires and full service records and 2 full sets of filters.

Now I'm really glad I kept it.

There is a really clean BX on my local CL going for $9.5k; it's a newer model, BX80, with about 500 hours. Story in the ad says the dealer offered a full $9k for it, which is rather insulting knowing they're going to turn around and sell it for $14k.

The prices around here are absolutely insane. It would not surprise me if I went to find that BX and it was sold already; everyone around here wants $12k+ for any machine newer than 2000.

/ Kubota New Pricing #90  
"The prices around here are absolutely insane. It would not surprise me if I went to find that BX and it was sold already; everyone around here wants $12k+ for any machine newer than 2000."

I kinda scratch my head re those asking prices, and I keep trying to figure out who is to blame.
If I,m a seller, and can get a crazy high price for what I,m selling, why not sell it for that crazy high price ?
If I,m a buyer, what situation is forcing me to pay those crazy high prices,
and why not just say no, I,ll wait, and wait, until I feel the price is fair.
Is it fair to place the blame on the buyers, that must have it right now, at any cost ? I say it is.
Luckily I have never let myself get into a position were I must buy something, right now, at any ridiculous cost.
If I don,t feel I am getting fair value for the item cost of something I am interested in purchasing, I simply don,t buy it.
I predicted pricing over these last couple of covid years totally wrong. I thought when covid hit, people would quickly shut down any major spending, and dealers of used cars, trucks, tractors, snowmobiles, quads etc would be going bankrupt.
After talking to a lot of those dealers since the world has opened up, a lot of them had the best couple of years ever with any used stuff that they were selling.
I feel the markets appear to be slowly coming back down, but it is going to take another good while to get near where they should be.
If consumers can hold off, that should help bring the prices closer to what use to be normal.