Kubota M8

/ Kubota M8 #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
The new Canadian built M8 is up on the web site now. Not sure if this has been posted here yet.

This is the result of the partnership with Versatile tractors built in Manitoba.

Kubota gains a bigger tractor and Versatile will gain the Kubota KVT variable transmission for their tractors.

Kubota | Introducing the all-new Kubota M8 Series

/ Kubota M8 #2  
The new Canadian built M8 is up on the web site now. Not sure if this has been posted here yet.

This is the result of the partnership with Versatile tractors built in Manitoba.

Kubota gains a bigger tractor and Versatile will gain the Kubota KVT variable transmission for their tractors.

I think that as long as the M8 will be built by Versatile the CVT tranny will be a ZF; They have too long an association with ZF not to use their product, they currently have ZF power-Shift and I can't see Kubota shipping their own tranny just for the orange colour built on the same line as the Nemesis using a ZF product, but who knows? Stranger things have happened. Now this "partnership" has been 5 years in the making and Kubota would not associate themselves with companies that are not top-notch. There will be some differences between Kubota & Versatile models with same HP. Could it be that Kubota has a potential acquisition in sight? :licking::)

/ Kubota M8
You are right, it is a ZF made transmission.

/ Kubota M8 #4  

I especially like the analog gauges.

SDT

/ Kubota M8 #6  
Never ceases to amaze me just how different the Kubota Canada and Kubota USA websites are: https://www.kubotausa.com/ ....or how frequently I'm finding information available from the Kubota Canada websites that either isn't readily (or at all) available on the US Kubota site (though it's occasionally the opposite as well.... ).

/ Kubota M8 #7  

My dealer has sold one (not to me).

Salesman is going to call me when it arrives so that I can have a good look.

SDT

/ Kubota M8 #10  
Remember KVT is a ZF on the M7 series. The power shift on the M7 is also ZF. I believe the M7 gets the TMT 20 and M8 gets the TMT 25 but not absolutely sure.