Kubota M7060 Cab Tractor ISSUES !!

/ Kubota M7060 Cab Tractor ISSUES !! #1  

majorwager

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota mx 5100 IH 484 ford 1620 lull 844b
Chuck E 2009 purchased a M7060 12 speed Cab tractor in 2017. In the video below he describes some issues potential buyers may wish to discuss w/ the dealer before purchase.

THREE REASONS NOT TO BUY A KUBOTA - YouTube

Last edited:
   / Kubota M7060 Cab Tractor ISSUES !! #2  
I saw that vid earlier today, I don't know why he puts up with that, I sure wouldn't!

SR

/ Kubota M7060 Cab Tractor ISSUES !! #3  
He took his A/C engine apart for a seep on the main bearing, I can't see him letting that leak make him give up as he says.

/ Kubota M7060 Cab Tractor ISSUES !! #4  
I posted a note on his Y-tube video stating I don't have issues with my M7060HDC12 popping out of park or any of the fluid issues on the back. He needs some adjustments by the dealer. Clearly if all the M7060 tractors have been spewing hydraulic fluid out the back, there would have been a major crap-storm on this forum about it by now. If all of them had been popping out of park, that would be a safety recall.

HP

/ Kubota M7060 Cab Tractor ISSUES !! #5  
I posted a note on his Y-tube video stating I don't have issues with my M7060HDC12 popping out of park or any of the fluid issues on the back. He needs some adjustments by the dealer. Clearly if all the M7060 tractors have been spewing hydraulic fluid out the back, there would have been a major crap-storm on this forum about it by now. If all of them had been popping out of park, that would be a safety recall.

HP

Agree HP. I have never had a problem with the Parking Brake or the Oil spewing issue. I have about 137 hours on mine and it's been used primarily to bush hog with. I hope he can get the oil leak issue corrected.

/ Kubota M7060 Cab Tractor ISSUES !! #6  
I posted on his video also. I can't believe that it is endemic to that model. Something is not right with that specific tractor. The parking brake issue could be operator error.

/ Kubota M7060 Cab Tractor ISSUES !! #7  
No way this is typical for ant Kubota, we have four, had five. My L5740HSTC was leaking oil, dealer picked it up, fixed and returned no cost. I can sure understand his frustration and he is handling it better than I. We have two dealers, one is great, other one I won't go near. I hope someone steps up and treats him right.

/ Kubota M7060 Cab Tractor ISSUES !! #8  
This guy has trouble with everything he buys. He changes something he doesn't think is right and then "butchers" what he thinks is a fix - then criticizes the manufacturer. This guy has trouble thinking things through.

/ Kubota M7060 Cab Tractor ISSUES !!
Mbu,

Chuck has 457,000 subscribers to his channel. Guess your remark is a bit diluted in response. That is a boatload of
Similar "BUTCHERS"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-28-14-11-57.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-28-14-11-57.png
    708.7 KB · Views: 282
   / Kubota M7060 Cab Tractor ISSUES !! #10  
Mbu,

Chuck has 457,000 subscribers to his channel. Guess your remark is a bit diluted in response. That is a boatload of
Similar "BUTCHERS"

My only Kubota I have problems with is my RTV 1140 CPX. Really a design flaw. The air intake for the air filter and the radiator is set up so dust the front tires kick up goes right in there. I have to blow both out with compressed air very frequently or the machine will overheat on me. I really don't see a fix for this machine other than what i am doing.