Kubota LX4020 Already Having Problems

/ Kubota LX4020 Already Having Problems #51  
Perhaps that salesman did not inform the customer how it
works?????? Not all salesman know what they are selling
and how they work or how to operate one. Just facts

willy
That is obviously true in this case. Sad really, (and kind of comical) that there were salesmen and service techs crawling all over the thing trying to figure out how to turn something off that cannot be "turned off".

/ Kubota LX4020 Already Having Problems #52  
That is obviously true in this case. Sad really, (and kind of comical) that there were salesmen and service techs crawling all over the thing trying to figure out how to turn something off that cannot be "turned off".
Sadly I've seen this for years spec'ing and ordering new class 8 trucks. Salesman that have NO clue how to spec a truck for a specific application, and not even any idea what is actually available from the factory.

/ Kubota LX4020 Already Having Problems
Sadly I've seen this for years spec'ing and ordering new class 8 trucks. Salesman that have NO clue how to spec a truck for a specific application, and not even any idea what is actually available from the factory.
Yet they still expect you to pay them a commission for writing up the order. Tell me where the logic is in that?

/ Kubota LX4020 Already Having Problems #54  
I haven’t seen a salesman do a good job of explaining the Yanmar iHMT yet. Not too hard if you study up on it. It was scaled down from big ag tractors.

Last edited:
   / Kubota LX4020 Already Having Problems #55  
Sometimes I mess with checkers in grocery stores. I buy rather obscure produce and they get confused. Lack of product knowledge is not limited to vehicle dealers.

/ Kubota LX4020 Already Having Problems #56  
Its thread titles like this that should be changed by the original posters.
If thread title = not true, then it should be changed to reflect that.

Idea on more accurate title?
"Kubota LX4020 Already Having Problems? Not Now."

Just my opinion, YMMV!

/ Kubota LX4020 Already Having Problems #57  
Its thread titles like this that should be changed by the original posters.
If thread title = not true, then it should be changed to reflect that.

Idea on more accurate title?
"Kubota LX4020 Already Having Problems? Not Now."

Just my opinion, YMMV!
he's like the "You Tubers" gotta have click bait. LOL

/ Kubota LX4020 Already Having Problems #58  
I went from geared tractors with foot gas pedals to HST+ with auto-throttle (no DPF or DEF) so the transition was easy and intuitive. Previously I would step on the gas pedal to go faster. Now I just step on the HST pedal. Great for loader work.

My M59 has a mechanical switch on the control panel and you can easily shut off auto-throttle.

If you have DPF, leaving the throttle on full at all times is probably a good idea. I don't have DPF/DEF. I don't always want to hear the engine roar so auto-throttle is welcome for me.

/ Kubota LX4020 Already Having Problems #59