Kubota L4600 Battery Replacement

/ Kubota L4600 Battery Replacement #1  

BeardedDragon

Tractor
2013 Kubota 4600HST
I need a replacement tractor battery for my Kubota L4600. Where is the best place to get one. Can I buy at a Sam's club or Walmart?

12V, CCA: 582A us what I think I need according to specs. I got lucky the original battery lasted almost 10 years.

/ Kubota L4600 Battery Replacement #2  
If the BCI Group size is not printed on the battery, measure your existing battery, and note which side the positive and negative terminals are on. Go to your preferred retailer and match up a size and configuration.
There are also BCI tables that you can use to determine what group size fits.
Many of the Kubota compacts will take a group 24F battery.

/ Kubota L4600 Battery Replacement #3  
My local privately owned auto parts store stocks a great battery at a reasonable price. He has a listing of the size and CCA requirements of the tractor in question. If yours doesn't have such, bring your old battery in and they shuld be able to match it. You will need to give them the old "core" battery to save that extra cost anyway so you aren't loosing anything, actually saving money on no core cost.

/ Kubota L4600 Battery Replacement #4  
I did what RJ said years ago for my NH TC48, except I measured what size battery would fit in the battery box and found that a group 65 size fit. It has been in the tractor for over 5 years now. Works just fine. When I bought, cost was $99.