Kubota/Buhler Partnership

/ Kubota/Buhler Partnership #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
I heard rumors and it finally did happen!

Canadian built Versatile tractor is going to be building orange versions of large agricultural tractors.

Page not found – RealAgriculture

This is one of the new models.

Guess we will now have a Cummin's powered Kubota.

Attachments

• image1 (5).jpeg
    image1 (5).jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 180
   / Kubota/Buhler Partnership #2  
Kubota has been methodically building a full line of tractors and implements. Started out in small tractors, went to lawn and garden, then commercial units, skid loaders and other construction stuff, then hay equipment, and soon big iron to compete with JD, Case, and NH?

/ Kubota/Buhler Partnership #3  
When you look at a Versatile you notice the fit and finish isn’t there that you expect. Like the tractor in the pic above - if you look at it beside a Fendt it just doesn’t give the same vibe. Last night I looked at Nebraska test results of my Kubota M7 and the comparable Massey with CVT. Not sure if Massey uses the Fendt transmission now but they both use AGCO Power engines. The Massey gets over 2 more HP-hr/gal than my M7. Kubota hasn’t put the KVT model to the test so we’re talking Massey CVT vs Kubota 24 speed power shift. Continuously variable transmissions always have the hydro portion running and I don’t know how that parasitic compares to the hydraulics of the power shift transmission. I would like a 200 hp tractor instead of my M7-171 but I don’t think this will be it.