Price Check Kioti vs kubota

/ Kioti vs kubota #81  
I get it. You don't like my opinion. Here is a question for you.
If the prices of the Kioti and Kubota had been reversed with the Kioti being the more expensive, would you have still ended up with the Kioti?

Yes! I would have purchased the Kioti even f it cost more.
It was clearly the best tractor and if price was my guiding light the TYM was the lowest costing unit of everything I looked at besides the Chinese Futon.

/ Kioti vs kubota #82  
MORE is always Best!

/ Kioti vs kubota #83  
Yes! I would have purchased the Kioti even f it cost more.
It was clearly the best tractor and if price was my guiding light the TYM was the lowest costing unit of everything I looked at besides the Chinese Futon.

good to know

/ Kioti vs kubota #84  
ya, im very happy with my kioti. now if i was a 800+ hour tractor time per year farmer i would probably stick with a JD....but im not. im a low hour per year guy. Up here in Idaho the Kioti has a good name an reputation. I know i could sell mine fast for a good price.

/ Kioti vs kubota #85  
Eg. I paid (from memory) AU$26,000 for my CK30 HST with FEL in 2006. It only has about 650 hours but I had it valued recently at $17,000 by a dealer. I was happy with that.
It has cost me 2 front tyres and a TX oil cooler and the alternator was wrecked by oil leaking from the cooler. Plus of course a battery.

/ Kioti vs kubota #86  
Is your dollar going to Helll down there too?

/ Kioti vs kubota #87  
ya, im very happy with my kioti. now if i was a 800+ hour tractor time per year farmer i would probably stick with a JD....but im not. im a low hour per year guy. Up here in Idaho the Kioti has a good name an reputation. I know i could sell mine fast for a good price.

At the frame size available no matter how many hours of usage the Deere would not be my choice.

/ Kioti vs kubota #88  
Is your dollar going to Helll down there too?

You need to get the recently reelected "clown boy" to help pull up the Canadian dollar.
I sold my seasonal residence in Nova Scotia a year ago.
Still waiting to repatriate those CAD to USD.
The exchange rate has not improved.
Am hoping that USMCA approval will cause an exchange rate improvement.

/ Kioti vs kubota #89  
I get it. You don't like my opinion. Here is a question for you.
If the prices of the Kioti and Kubota had been reversed with the Kioti being the more expensive, would you have still ended up with the Kioti?

I would have still chosen the Kioti CK40 HST over the Kubota L3901 HST due to the fact that the 3 point hitch lifted about 200 hundred pounds more on the CK, the loader control was on the fender of the CK instead of it being by the front loader which is less comfortable, and the big one, the CK's loader lifts over 700 lbs more at the pivot pins than the L3901 which was important to me on land clearing and fork lift usage. It was nice that the Kioti was several thousands less but ultimately I liked the features on the Kioti better than the Kubota. I paid cash for my Kioti and could have easily paid cash for the Kubota so price was not as significant as work capacity.