Price Check Kioti vs kubota

/ Kioti vs kubota #71  
I bet, there are a myriad of tests and QC proceedures that DEERE for instance does, that are totally absent with some brands. Does this affect the end product? Probably.

I know I can buy a shiny new Indian Lister Knockoff, that are reported to have sand still in the castings and scrap carboard shims in various places to make the thing run. That can hardly be compared to an original Lister Engine. But hey, they look EXACLTY the same!

For the record my JD was at the shop for repairs 6 times in the first 5 years of ownership from new. On the other hand My Kioti has not been to the shop for repairs at all in he same time frame and has been used a lot more.

/ Kioti vs kubota #72  
The only reason I would get a Kioti over a Kubota is for price difference. You can not go wrong with a Kubota. If price is your main concern go with a Kioti. Probably be fine.

/ Kioti vs kubota #73  
There's a few in this thread that have never owned a Kioti nor probably even operated one (perhaps never even looked at one) yet they attempt to make final judgements on that which they know nothing about.

At least it's amusing..

/ Kioti vs kubota #74  
There's a few in this thread that have never owned a Kioti nor probably even operated one (perhaps never even looked at one) yet they attempt to make final judgements on that which they know nothing about.

At least it's amusing..
I have had 2 kioti tractors both have been flawless.I also own Kubota products that have been good machines.I purchase what fits my needs at a decent price.Kioti fit the bill for that.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    1,015 KB · Views: 151
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 143
  • Ford Truck 173.jpg
    Ford Truck 173.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Ford Truck 122.jpg
    Ford Truck 122.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 126
   / Kioti vs kubota #75  
The only reason I would get a Kioti over a Kubota is for price difference. You can not go wrong with a Kubota. If price is your main concern go with a Kioti. Probably be fine.

I purchased my Kioti because it was a better tractor than the comparable kubota at the time. Having to pay less for more tractor was just a bonus!

By the way I am a former kubota owner also and that experience wasn’t exactly perfect either.

/ Kioti vs kubota #76  
I too have suffered HUGE disappointment with my "GERMAN" John Deere. I guess what I am trying to say, is getting lost. People are just too defensive of their purchasing decisions. Operating a tractor for five years, doesn't speak for the long term durability of the machine, only the short term. Twenty years from now, I will better be able to say what I think of various tractor brands. I know people running fifty year old tractors everyday, that are as strong as the day they were built. Like Allis Chalmers. But hey, CUTS and SCUTS in particular are really becoming consumer products to a large degree.

/ Kioti vs kubota #77  
I too have suffered HUGE disappointment with my "GERMAN" John Deere. I guess what I am trying to say, is getting lost. People are just too defensive of their purchasing decisions. Operating a tractor for five years, doesn't speak fof the long term durability of the machine, only the short term. Twenty years from now, I will better be able to say what I think of various tractor brands.

Having machines that are over 30 years old puts me in a position to really understand what your saying. Problem for me is none of my kubotas made it even half that long.
Based on my experience with my 30+ year old machines the Kioti is so far showing that it has what it takes to make it and will do so with minimal problems. But since none of us are able to see into the future clearly I will be sure to come back and post if it’s possible in 20 years.

In the mean time you and others will have to just tolerate my short term opinions!

/ Kioti vs kubota #78  
It is another part of the mystery that people don't even think about. So when the thing does finally break, how repairable is it? Is it like a FORD p/u where you have to take off the cab to get at the plugs?

/ Kioti vs kubota #79  
I purchased my Kioti because it was a better tractor than the comparable kubota at the time. Having to pay less for more tractor was just a bonus!

By the way I am a former kubota owner also and that experience wasn’t exactly perfect either.

I get it. You don't like my opinion. Here is a question for you.
If the prices of the Kioti and Kubota had been reversed with the Kioti being the more expensive, would you have still ended up with the Kioti?

/ Kioti vs kubota #80  
I get it. You don't like my opinion. Here is a question for you.
If the prices of the Kioti and Kubota had been reversed with the Kioti being the more expensive, would you have still ended up with the Kioti?
YUP..More tractor for $$ spent when I was shopping back in 2012.