Price Check Kioti vs kubota

/ Kioti vs kubota #61  
Mr5030. Those M9000's are decent little tractors. Neither one of yours would be considered high hours, obviously.

I have a DK90 that has about 2000hrs and I would say it finally feels broken in. I've operated an m9000 and liked it. It's no better than my Kioti, I can assure you.

Every now and then a product comes along that is a bargain for what it is. In 2013, Kioti was that product for me. I saw no obvious difference in quality between my DK90 and an M108S at the time. So I saved 30 grand and bought the Kioti. The Kubota had more power, but had a weird power curve, so it doesn't feel like quite the discrepancy you might imagine. If my Perkins was tuned to 100hp like some of these particular motors are it would be all of that m108 and then some, I believe (a guess). My DK is within a few hundred pounds of that Kubota (which, as usual is light for its size), and very close to the same torque with a flatter power curve.

So I bought it and couldn't be more pleased with it, so far. It only has 2000 hrs. At 4000 I'll know more..

Kubota, like Kioti is barely considered a viable tractor brand in these parts up until recent years when a few have started showing up..

Good post..

/ Kioti vs kubota #62  
Not saying that one is better than the other. But short of determining quality by paint, fit and finish, you can't exactly do metalurgy (sp?) on castings and components. To me, that is where the quality should be. Anyone can make something look the same with cheaper metal and materials, covered by shiny paint. You see it every day in tools. All the better, if they can duplicate some recognisable product.

/ Kioti vs kubota #63  
So; what are you trying to say?

/ Kioti vs kubota #64  
That quality can't just be judged entirely by looking at something. Only time will tell the whole story.

/ Kioti vs kubota #65  
That quality can't just be judged entirely by looking at something. Only time will tell the whole story.

For a CliffNotes version of any given model, I have learned to look at resale prices. This figures in everything owners and potential owners consider a part of value and price. That way the market tells what is the better value in the eyes of those paying for them, all things considered. There are all kinds of situations and exemptions but that gives me my first blush of comparison and takes out brand bashing.

There is an argument in financial valuations that all things are priced at the exact same level (value, not price) when all known risks and rewards are considered. One at 100% and another at 120% reflects anticipated risks or rewards by buyers and that when all these things are considered, the value is exactly the same even though the prices are different.

/ Kioti vs kubota #66  
I bet, there are a myriad of tests and QC proceedures that DEERE for instance does, that are totally absent with some brands. Does this affect the end product? Probably.

I know I can buy a shiny new Indian Lister Knockoff, that are reported to have sand still in the castings and scrap carboard shims in various places to make the thing run. That can hardly be compared to an original Lister Engine. But hey, they look EXACLTY the same!

/ Kioti vs kubota #67  
I bet, there are a myriad of tests and QC proceedures that DEERE for instance does, that are totally absent with some brands. Does this affect the end product? Probably.

I know I can buy a shiny new Indian Lister Knockoff, that are reported to have sand still in the castings and scrap carboard shims in various places to make the thing run. That can hardly be compared to an original Lister Engine. But hey, they look EXACLTY the same!

You and 6 dogs are funny. You're commenting on a tractor you have never owned or operated but I and others are to believe your expert opinions. Well you know about opinions don't you? .

/ Kioti vs kubota #68  
No I am not commenting on a particular tractor at all. But I can be fairly certain that HF tools don't have the same manufacturing and QC process as SNAP ON tools. Just for instance. I'm almost certain tractors are no different and probably much worse as there are far more corners to cut. Like I said in all fairness. Time will tell, but you never seem to understand that part of what I said.

Once, almost fifty years ago, we did buy a shiny new off brand tractor that looked just like the North American Tractor. Both were licensed by FIAT, but we bought the Romanian one because it came with FREE power steering, a bunch of other FREE stuff and a whole bunch of tools. The hydraulics and electrics on that tractor were not up to NA standards, but hey, it looked nice. In hindsight we should have bought the MF 135 that we wee also looking at. It probably would have been of higher quality and given us way more for trade in, especially for a tractor in showroom condition.

You know, if some guy posts, I love my Blah Blah Blah tractor, I would never say a word. But, in a public forum or discussion of people asking opinions, anything has to be expected and accepted.

/ Kioti vs kubota #69  
No I am not commenting on a particular tractor at all. But I can be fairly certain that HF tools don't have the same manufacturing and QC process as SNAP ON tools. Just for instance. I'm almost certain tractors are no different and probably much worse as there are far more corners to cut. Like I said in all fairness. Time will tell, but you never seem to understand that part of what I said.

Once, almost fifty years ago, we did buy a shiny new off brand tractor that looked just like the North American Tractor. Both were licensed by FIAT, but we bought the Romanian one because it came with FREE power steering, a bunch of other FREE stuff and a whole bunch of tools. The hydraulics and electrics on that tractor were not up to NA standards, but hey, it looked nice. In hindsight we should have bought the MF 135 that we wee also looking at. It probably would have been of higher quality and given us way more for trade in, especially for a tractor in showroom condition.

You know, if some guy posts, I love my Blah Blah Blah tractor, I would never say a word. But, in a public forum or discussion of people asking opinions, anything has to be expected and accepted.

You are comparing HF 'Kioti to Snap -on "Kubota"? How bout Mac to Snap-on???? There are many here that are quite happy with their machines and have thousands of hours. But I do agree Kubota will fetch more on trade in and they should. They cost more. I am now D...U...N... with this thread and now you can have they last word:confused3::dance1:

/ Kioti vs kubota #70  

Thats why I buy Koblat tools.LMAO.Pic of my Fiat junk.

Attachments

• IMG_1240.jpg
    IMG_1240.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 177