Price Check Kioti vs kubota

/ Kioti vs kubota #101  
I waited until age 64, but same reasons to buy my NX5010C 1 1/2 months ago. We have a mix of woods and open areas. Kept the 9 year old Mahindra 3616 open station for woods work. With trade-in quoted at wholesale value, it wasn't worth trading it to me. I may sell it privately some day, but want to see how much I need it first since I could never replace for current wholesale.

Good call on keeping the Mahindra. :thumbsup: If cash flow allows, and you have a place to keep it out of the elements, having a second tractor that's open station is very nice. I'm sure you won't regret it!

/ Kioti vs kubota #102  
Good call on keeping the Mahindra. :thumbsup: If cash flow allows, and you have a place to keep it out of the elements, having a second tractor that's open station is very nice. I'm sure you won't regret it!

No cash flow issues :) and I have patios off of the shop to provide some protection from the elements (mainly sun / rain here).

I am still figuring out how to set them up for optimal use with my implements, but we'll get there. With the cooler weather now, I have been doing a lot of brush / trail clearing and burn piling using the Wicked Grapple and hand labor. The trails and openings are big enough to use the cab tractor for that. In summer, I am thinking of using the flail mower on the open station around trees and fence lines then brush hogging open areas with the cab. I'll keep the grapple on that for picking up storm falls and such.

Don't want to this thread too far off topic. I can start a new thread on how to use two tractors to maintain your property. I have not done a search, so maybe this is covered already?

/ Kioti vs kubota
I would like to hear evidence for that statement. I hear it often but when I see price paid for a Kioti from members here or on YouTube it appears to be very close (if not more) than what I paid for my Kubota.
When I price checked the Kubota and Kioti it was 4k cheaper for the Kioti. I ended up buying the Kubota L3901 GST. So far I like it. I have only put 15hrs on it in the month I've owned it. Haven't used it as much as I normally would but I didn't want to pay the $900 Kubota wanted to charge me for pallet forks so I ordered a set off eBay instead, they just came in today so the hours will go up faster now. I could really use two tractors but finances won't allow for that yet. The main reason I bought Kubota is that My wife told me she would rather I get the Kubota, and they have better resale value around here. I had them add aux hydraulics and a quick attach bucket, they also put alcohol solution in the tires for weight which so far has been nice. KIMG3314.jpg

/ Kioti vs kubota #104  
I had a Kioti 2010 DK45SE FEL Cab I bought in the fall of 2009, just traded it in for an RX7320 PSC. I paid 26K for the DK45SE, and got 20K for trade in, around 700 hours, so not heavily used. I don't know if that's great or not compared to what others got, but I sure was happy with a $19,900 difference on those two tractors to get my upgrade. And the 45SE sat outside for the 10 years, I cleared room and now the new one resides inside, I hope this will be my last tractor ever.

/ Kioti vs kubota #105  
When I price checked the Kubota and Kioti it was 4k cheaper for the Kioti. I ended up buying the Kubota L3901 GST. So far I like it. I have only put 15hrs on it in the month I've owned it. Haven't used it as much as I normally would but I didn't want to pay the $900 Kubota wanted to charge me for pallet forks so I ordered a set off eBay instead, they just came in today so the hours will go up faster now. I could really use two tractors but finances won't allow for that yet. The main reason I bought Kubota is that My wife told me she would rather I get the Kubota, and they have better resale value around here. I had them add aux hydraulics and a quick attach bucket, they also put alcohol solution in the tires for weight which so far has been nice. View attachment 631415

Congrats on the new rig , enjoy.

/ Kioti vs kubota #106  
I had a Kioti 2010 DK45SE FEL Cab I bought in the fall of 2009, just traded it in for an RX7320 PSC. I paid 26K for the DK45SE, and got 20K for trade in, around 700 hours, so not heavily used. I don't know if that's great or not compared to what others got, but I sure was happy with a $19,900 difference on those two tractors to get my upgrade. And the 45SE sat outside for the 10 years, I cleared room and now the new one resides inside, I hope this will be my last tractor ever.

I think that you did really well on your trade in. Enjoy the new machine.

/ Kioti vs kubota #107  
When I bought my CK20 in 2009, I shopped the local JD and local Kubota dealers, there was no local Kioti dealer.
Bottom line was The size tractor I was looking for, The Kioti flat out, Outperformed the JD and Kubotas. It weighed more, and had a much higher lift capacity. And was about 4K less.
I saw NO quality difference between the 3,, unless you consider the "China" cast on all the large castings of the JD.

Bottom line is I wanted a Small tractor that weighed at least 2000# and could lift at least 1000# at the pins,, only the Kioti and Mahindra could give me that at the time.