Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #22  
That’s interesting because in fall 2021 when I was shopping, there was only a few thousand dollars difference between a comparable Kioti to my MX6000.
Well, things change and regional pricing probably isnt the same. Aug/sep 2022 is when I stepped up from want to need another tractor. Kubota quoted me 54k with a maybe December 2022 delivery date on a loader and Kioti delivered at 38K, including the loader 3rd valve. A “free” loader, military discount and a good dealer (free radio, free beet juice) cut more than a couple thousand off. Kubota makes a nice tractor, it was tough for me to decide. Kubota helped the decision when the “local” dealer(s) got bought out by a car dealership.

Just for fun, I plugged through the Kubota build and a new MX5400 is now 57,900

Last edited:
   / Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #23  
Kenton equipment has what I think is an excellent deal on an NS6010 in northern Kentucky. With a 3rd function valve, R14’s, and a premium seat with arm rests, about 4K less than an MX6000 with no rear remotes and no 3rd function valve. That value is hard to pass. It’s about a 5 hr drive from Morgantown
I just talked to those guys, they still have a couple TB flex mowers and I cant decide if new pricing is a good deal for a discontinued model. The guy I talked with certainly knew his product lines and knew exactly how to connect his mower to my tractor with just 2 hoses and a couple fittings.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #24  
Well, things change and regional pricing probably isnt the same. Aug/sep 2022 is when I stepped up from want to need another tractor. Kubota quoted me 54k with a maybe December 2022 delivery date on a loader and Kioti delivered at 38K, including the loader 3rd valve. A “free” loader, military discount and a good dealer (free radio, free beet juice) cut more than a couple thousand off. Kubota makes a nice tractor, it was tough for me to decide. Kubota helped the decision when the “local” dealer(s) got bought out by a car dealership.

Just for fun, I plugged through the Kubota build and a new MX5400 is now 57,900
Wow. Is that the cab model? I bought my MX6000 in December 2021 for $38k including canopy, and filled tires.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000
As an update; the Yanmar YT359 I-HMT has entered the arena…. The more I have read about this on the Yanmar forum, and as I watch YouTube videos, it seems like a very nice option. I have a dealer that I have dealt with for almost 20 years (Stihl, Dolmar) that picked up the Yanmar tractor line about five years ago. 4 miles from my house. The i-HMT transmission is finally making some sense to me. And sounds brilliant.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #26  
As an update; the Yanmar YT359 I-HMT has entered the arena…. The more I have read about this on the Yanmar forum, and as I watch YouTube videos, it seems like a very nice option. I have a dealer that I have dealt with for almost 20 years (Stihl, Dolmar) that picked up the Yanmar tractor line about five years ago. 4 miles from my house. The i-HMT transmission is finally making some sense to me. And sounds brilliant.
Yanmar makes nice and durable equipment. I think they would be a lot more popular if they had a larger and better distributed dealer network.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #27  
IMHO both are great tractors for me it would boil down to the dealership.Who offers better service, sales and parts after the sale. 👍

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #28  
Wow. Is that the cab model? I bought my MX6000 in December 2021 for $38k including canopy, and filled tires.
Yep, apples to apples comparison except for the 3rd function and beet juice. Kubota did not put a 3rd function in my quote because they couldn’t predict when I would need it (WR Long add-on)

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #29  
Yep, apples to apples comparison except for the 3rd function and beet juice. Kubota did not put a 3rd function in my quote because they couldn’t predict when I would need it (WR Long add-on)
Mine is open station. If that is a direct comparison, that is mind boggling. 😳