Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #1  

KeithT

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510HST SE
Hello,

I’m trying to decide between these two. It’s very difficult for me to find any way to directly compare them. And where I live, any dealer for either of these are an hour and a half away. I have had two Kioti’s and I’ve been very pleased with them. I have a brother with a grand L and my father-in-law has an mX5400 so I know a fair amount about the Kubota‘s too. I would like to have a Grand L 6060, but I’m having a hard time justifying the cost, and the fact that a loader is not available for weeks or perhaps, months is a dealbreaker.

The NS Kioti has some features that I really like, it comes with rear remotes, I like the location of the fuel tank better, I like where the control is for the front end loader.

The MX, I like the mechanical engagement for four-wheel-drive, I like the beefier front tires, and I like the larger displacement, four-cylinder diesel putting out 63hp.

I know either of these tractors will get the job done. I will be installing a third function valve, no matter what I get. Both of these tractors are available within a reasonable drive. I am interested to hear. the TBN’s nation thoughts and real world experiences with these tractors. Am I missing any major differences between these two? Do I just go for the better deal and tractor with more features? This is most likely the NS.

I currently have a CK 3510 HSTSE. I have put 185 hours on it and three years. I primarily use it for front and loader work, gravel, work, and some driveway maintenance in the winter time. It’s worth noting my driveway does have a 12% grade. One of the reasons I am upgrading is a lack of power when attacking this steep driveway. I have no patience for low range anymore. Thank you all, Keith.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #2  
although a test drive at a dealership lot is far from simulating your own farm use, i'd be making those 1.5 hr trips to each dealer to acquaint your self with each machine in detail. sleep on it, then go again, a small price for such a big investment. you might post this in the Kioti forum as well.
i'd resist the temptation of buying new until you've completely made up your mind between the 2. sorry i couldn't help more specifically. once owned an MX5000, a great bare bones tractor. the 6000 model is prob an improvement. regards

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #3  
I have a brother with a grand L and my father-in-law has an mX5400.

I recommend your brother and father-in-law as primary information sources. The quality of advice here is highly variable.

Last edited:
   / Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #4  
Hello,

I’m trying to decide between these two. It’s very difficult for me to find any way to directly compare them. And where I live, any dealer for either of these are an hour and a half away. I have had two Kioti’s and I’ve been very pleased with them. I have a brother with a grand L and my father-in-law has an mX5400 so I know a fair amount about the Kubota‘s too. I would like to have a Grand L 6060, but I’m having a hard time justifying the cost, and the fact that a loader is not available for weeks or perhaps, months is a dealbreaker.

, Keith.
I would sit and make a list of exactly what I want and why, then check off the items on the tractors of choice. For instance, the L6060 loader lifts 500 lbs less than the Mx
Cab
Loader
remotes
shuttle
etc

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #5  
Time is on your side. With the current state of the economy prices will probably drop going forward.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #6  
I dont think new prices are going anywhere… used perhaps, but I don’t see new tractor prices dropping. Can’t remember a time when any durable good, actually dropped in price as new… unless the government got involved, as in the case of EVs

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #7  
Due to the declining economy consumer demand is dropping. Companies are taking actions to mitigate losses by cutting operating costs and incentivizing buyers.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000
Kioti and Kubota are both currently offering incentives. Kioti’s being more attractive. Surprising to me as inventory still seems constrained.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000
Question to forum; are the NS and MX in the same “weight-class” per se?

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #10  
I have a MX6000 and am very happy with the features, capabilities, and quality of build/reliability. IDK anything about the Kioti, but previous posters have given you good advice. Take the time to sit on, drive and operate both. Also look at the features offered on both. I love the telescoping lift arms on the MX. Does the Kioti have those? Overall, the MX is a simple, reliable unit with a robust build for its weight/size class; probably the Kioti is too, and features will be your decision factor.