Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #11  
We looked at both and ended up going with the MX6000 as we are a little more comfortable with the dealer, a friend has a DK series in about that size and loves it, we sat on a NS that was I think the next size down (54ish HP, similar to the MX5400) and it seemed well put together, as I recall, both of the specs were within a few hundred pounds one way or the other.
Our MX6000 is currently waiting on the kit to install the remotes which is on backorder.

Aaron Z

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #12  
We looked at both and ended up going with the MX6000 as we are a little more comfortable with the dealer, a friend has a DK series in about that size and loves it, we sat on a NS that was I think the next size down (54ish HP, similar to the MX5400) and it seemed well put together, as I recall, both of the specs were within a few hundred pounds one way or the other.
Our MX6000 is currently waiting on the kit to install the remotes which is on backorder.

Aaron Z
The Mx5400 and 6000 are exactly the same tractor. The only difference is engine hp.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #13  
The Mx5400 and 6000 are exactly the same tractor. The only difference is engine hp.
Yes and IIRC the NS we sat on at the dealer was the same way vs the NS6010.
Same frame, smaller motor.

Aaron Z

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #14  
My mx5200, after nearly 4 years, is tough to beat. My only complaint is the loader is a little weak, and the regens happen quite often.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #15  
I have a MX6000 and am very happy with the features, capabilities, and quality of build/reliability. IDK anything about the Kioti, but previous posters have given you good advice. Take the time to sit on, drive and operate both. Also look at the features offered on both. I love the telescoping lift arms on the MX. Does the Kioti have those? Overall, the MX is a simple, reliable unit with a robust build for its weight/size class; probably the Kioti is too, and features will be your decision factor.
yes and 3 point control from the rear. 2 reasons I bought a Kioti instead of a Kubota, I could get a loader for the Kioti and it was 16k less (delivered) when equally outfitted.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #16  
yes and 3 point control from the rear. 2 reasons I bought a Kioti instead of a Kubota, I could get a loader for the Kioti and it was 16k less (delivered) when equally outfitted.
good deal, I am a bit of a Kuibota fanboy but for that kind of saving I' d turn into a Kioti fan. If it was only a couple grand difference I'd stick with Kubota for the name recognition and all it entails.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #17  
That’s interesting because in fall 2021 when I was shopping, there was only a few thousand dollars difference between a comparable Kioti to my MX6000.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #18  
That’s interesting because in fall 2021 when I was shopping, there was only a few thousand dollars difference between a comparable Kioti to my MX6000.
That is what we found, there was not a significant difference in price between them.

Aaron Z

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000
Kenton equipment has what I think is an excellent deal on an NS6010 in northern Kentucky. With a 3rd function valve, R14’s, and a premium seat with arm rests, about 4K less than an MX6000 with no rear remotes and no 3rd function valve. That value is hard to pass. It’s about a 5 hr drive from Morgantown

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000
My mx5200, after nearly 4 years, is tough to beat. My only complaint is the loader is a little weak, and the regens happen quite often.
I am impressed with the mx5200 my father-in-law has. Very nice smooth running powerful machine. I think the 4cyl. Kubota diesel is tough to beat