Kioti LK30 Clutch problems

/ Kioti LK30 Clutch problems #1  

LEMP62

Tractor
Kioti LK30
This is a follow up to an earlier thread regarding my Kioti LK30. The maching only has about 700 hours with light use. The problem is that when I release the clutch, the pedal does not return all the way so I have to use my foot with 5 to 10 pounds of pressure to bring it up all the way and engaging the clutch. After receiving good advise from my previous post, I have lubricated all the pivot points and have greased the throwout bearing carrier through the access hole in the clutch housing. None of this has made a difference. I am starting to think that it is an internal problem. If it is, I will attempt to split the tractor myself. Just wondering if there are any other suggestions before I undertake this large project? If it is internal, any thoughts on what the likely cause is? I will be needing more help if I decide to proceed with the split.

/ Kioti LK30 Clutch problems #2  
Splitting a tractor is not a pleasurable experience. Have you used a penetrating solution on the clutch shaft where it enters the housing? I would try using a heavier return spring before I did anything as serious as splitting the unit

/ Kioti LK30 Clutch problems #3  
Splitting a tractor is not a pleasurable experience. Have you used a penetrating solution on the clutch shaft where it enters the housing? I would try using a heavier return spring before I did anything as serious as splitting the unit
Splitting a tractor certainly is not a pleasurable experience, but it can be done, buy an individual (with a bit of help).
One day to split...another to reassemble.

/ Kioti LK30 Clutch problems #4  
This is a follow up to an earlier thread regarding my Kioti LK30. The maching only has about 700 hours with light use. The problem is that when I release the clutch, the pedal does not return all the way so I have to use my foot with 5 to 10 pounds of pressure to bring it up all the way and engaging the clutch. After receiving good advise from my previous post, I have lubricated all the pivot points and have greased the throwout bearing carrier through the access hole in the clutch housing. None of this has made a difference. I am starting to think that it is an internal problem. If it is, I will attempt to split the tractor myself. Just wondering if there are any other suggestions before I undertake this large project? If it is internal, any thoughts on what the likely cause is? I will be needing more help if I decide to proceed with the split.

Go back and grease all joints again, only this time enlist a helper to operate the clutch pedal while greasing. Also spray that bushing on the clutch shaft going into the bell housing heavily as the clutch is being depressed and released.
This is much easier, less time consuming and cheaper than splitting the tractor.
With the pedal nit fulling returning, and needing to physically pull the pedal back up, does the clutch seem to operate normally? Or is there a jerkiness to its engagement?

/ Kioti LK30 Clutch problems
Thanks for all the feedback. I will head out and work a bit more on trying to loosen things up. I do not know much about clutches so can"t say much about how it feels. When it fails to return to normal position and I pull it back with my hand, it makes a "creaking" sound. Seems to be internal. I have not yet checked the adjustment between pressure plate an adjustment screw. Will try that this afternoon if I can find enough room through that very tight access window.

/ Kioti LK30 Clutch problems #6  
Splitting a tractor certainly is not a pleasurable experience, but it can be done, buy an individual (with a bit of help).
One day to split...another to reassemble.
Agreed, but loaders and backhoes complicate the procedure, if they are on the unit, and usually require removal