Kioti ck2510h code 22

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22 #11  
No, I mean maybe the glow plugs are stuck on. They are suppose to turn of after starting, or shortly thereafter, depending on temperature. Seeing as you have a computer, I can fully believe the engine has a 'after glow' feature where the glow plugs stay on, but at a little lower temp, after starting until the engine comes to temp. If it indeed does have this feature, then maybe it is not working correctly.

You might need to call the dealer and ask.

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22
Model is CK2510H
Image shows you the control unit minted on this model. I have the workshop manual. So far I inspected from the startup key to relay (blue box) and all is fine.

Attachments

• IMG_2315.jpeg
    IMG_2315.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 34
   / Kioti ck2510h code 22
No, I mean maybe the glow plugs are stuck on. They are suppose to turn of after starting, or shortly thereafter, depending on temperature. Seeing as you have a computer, I can fully believe the engine has a 'after glow' feature where the glow plugs stay on, but at a little lower temp, after starting until the engine comes to temp. If it indeed does have this feature, then maybe it is not working correctly.

You might need to call the dealer and ask.

Thanks.
all alarms I guess are managed by the ECU unit , error 22 (see image ).
I actually submitted time ago the issue to all dealers here in Quebec City; they said they would have checked but no feedback. What’s new. So I wrote to Kioti to raise the concern of the customer service and the code 22.

Attachments

• IMG_2316.jpeg
    IMG_2316.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 34
   / Kioti ck2510h code 22 #14  
Thanks.
all alarms I guess are managed by the ECU unit , error 22 (see image ).
I actually submitted time ago the issue to all dealers here in Quebec City; they said they would have checked but no feedback. What’s new. So I wrote to Kioti to raise the concern of the customer service and the code 22.

Thank you for confirming you have an ECM and posting the code description.

22 - "Activated when DO2 (Glow Lamp) over current or open circuit is detected"

That description really does makes it seem like the lamp itself is the problem, as I joked earlier. Does your Glow Lamp turn on for a few seconds after turning the key to 'On/Run' like normal?

*Same as above Fault Lamp Code '21'

What does 'Code 21' say?

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22 #15  
Model is CK2510H
Image shows you the control unit minted on this model. I have the workshop manual. So far I inspected from the startup key to relay (blue box) and all is fine.
Oh that makes sense. Thanks for the info.

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22 #16  
OP, welcome to TBN!

When you have a chance, be sure to update your Account Details so the right tractor model is shown for the rest of us. (y)

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22
OP, welcome to TBN!

When you have a chance, be sure to update your Account Details so the right tractor model is shown for the rest of us. (y)
Thanks , I just realized the error model was just in the profile. Thanks for the hint; done!

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22
Here the pages with the different codes and how to access the ECU, you may need it.

Attachments

• IMG_2318.jpeg
    IMG_2318.jpeg
    540.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2319.jpeg
    IMG_2319.jpeg
    751.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2320.jpeg
    IMG_2320.jpeg
    652.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2321.jpeg
    IMG_2321.jpeg
    348.3 KB · Views: 20
   / Kioti ck2510h code 22 #19  
Interesting thread, I would have said that the CK2610 or CK2620 didn't have an ECU. I will have to think about pulling the cowl cover on my 2620 and see if it has one in it.
I could see a chance for confusion as the manual is for several models some of which are common rail injection.

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22
Interesting , I took the tractor to the dealer and they had no connector to check the ecu and that they don’t know where is the problem. I sent a message to KIOTI and a very arrogant person replied that the dealer should fix the issue and if they don’t have a connector the dealer needs to get one. If they cannot solve the issue the dealer needs to contact KIOTI, not me. I think the customer service of KIOTI is really questionable.