Kioti Broken in Half

/ Kioti Broken in Half #32  
Do we in fact know that this was “abuse”

I would think about everything I put my machine though is “abuse”

impressive pics

/ Kioti Broken in Half #33  
The cab step and fuel tank strap were not damaged as a result of the front falling off, my vote would be systemic abuse.

/ Kioti Broken in Half #36  
He used it like it was heavy machinery. Just the size of grapple tells you that.
But it should not lift more than it can handle, maybe he adjusted pressure valve on the loader. Or it took off an had a lucky run down a hill with a stylish jump at the end ;)

/ Kioti Broken in Half #37  
A combination of a junk tractor and design and abuse, I've seen a couple posts on the web now of a kioti cracking and breaking in that area. POS.

And then try to get any warranty work out of them good luck
Lol. I remember seeing a post about a Massey left unattended in neutral rolling down a slight grade hitting a tree and braking in two.

/ Kioti Broken in Half #38  
On another site, the tractor owner is selling this Kioti in "as present" condition. It's a 2019 model. Buyer must retrieve the tractor from field. He also indicates he is both a Boat Marina owner, and heavy equipment dealer, marketing skid steers and construction equipment, and this accident occurred early November 2021 or about three months ago. He is located in Maine.

From his actions to sell the tractor in the current condition, it probably means Kioti has already reviewed the situation, and denied any warranty work on this tractor. So this additional information is leading me to thinking possible abuse. I understand that many tractor manufacturers sometimes deny warranty repairs if abuse or neglect is suspected to have contributed to said damage.

Last edited:
   / Kioti Broken in Half #39  
But it should not lift more than it can handle, maybe he adjusted pressure valve on the loader. Or it took off an had a lucky run down a hill with a stylish jump at the end ;)
Lift capacity and ability is based on operating on level ground, and this was not level ground. This appears to be too much weight and a bouncing load over uneven ground.

/ Kioti Broken in Half #40  
Kioti makes a very solid and tough tractor. Far from junk. They can see some serious work if used properly and for what it was intended, just like any other brand.

Tractors were never meant to have a loader on. So light to medium duty work is ok. Anything above that will fall very quickly on the abuse category. As if that wasn't enough, people use these oversized and overweight attachments that cause more harm that good.

Kioti DK5010:

229110879_5856539124421444_3802747918082151614_n.jpg
107936787_2717602271810325_1726853769495266960_n.jpg