Keep politics out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Keep politics out of it. #72  
To me, the issue is simple-I don't come to a forum called tractorbynet to discuss politics.

There are all kinds of rabbit holes folks can waste their time in, screaming at each other in their pajamas. This forum, I think, is best when it sticks to topics relating to tractors, attachments, maint. etc.

But that's just me 😊
I don't understand scrolling a forum, selecting a thread about politics, then saying I don't come here to discuss politics. I will however give you large credit for using the word "tractor" in your post. 😁

/ Keep politics out of it. #75  
Actually I posted in a thread called "Keep politics out of it".

Hmmm...guess the only acceptable position is KEEP POLITICS IN IT!

Knock yourselves out, fellas.

/ Keep politics out of it. #77  
WOW ,this has turned into Romper Room . How can you turn to a bunch of assholes over things that mean nothing . Really disappointed ! Kevin .

/ Keep politics out of it. #78  
WOW ,this has turned into Romper Room . How can you turn to a bunch of assholes over things that mean nothing . Really disappointed ! Kevin .

should there be an "In" somewhere in there...?

/ Keep politics out of it. #80  
The people who run the networks and political machine have done what has not happened since the civil war. They have divided us against each other for their own good. Record amounts of donations on both sides and polarizing rhetoric that keeps us fighting amongst ourselves while they each further their own agendas to fill their pockets. It's all such a circus that no moderate person with good ideas wants to or can afford to compete for attention. I think the turning point was when the supreme court said corporations can be as generous as they want with contributions. That's when the dark money ads started appearing and every contest is a smear campaign. I wonder what JFK or Ronald Reagan would think if they could see this cesspool.

Status
Not open for further replies.