Keep politics out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Keep politics out of it. #1  

scootr

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5200 HST, 773 Bobcat, Cat forklift
We had 150 pages of discussion closed today be somebody had to blame names. Boom = end of discussion. Thanks somebody.
Please learn the rules and abide or leave for the rest of us. Thank you

/ Keep politics out of it. #2  
We had 150 pages of discussion closed today be somebody had to blame names. Boom = end of discussion. Thanks somebody.
Please learn the rules and abide or leave for the rest of us. Thank you
Sorry about that, hope it wasn't anything I commented on, did you consider asking the mods to dump the offending posts and let the thread live?

Best,

ed

/ Keep politics out of it.
Sorry about that, hope it wasn't anything I commented on, did you consider asking the mods to dump the offending posts and let the thread live?

Best,

ed
Couple people jumped in - including a 20 year member! Seen him do this before. Anyway off it went down the drain... you would think a 20 yr TBN member would know better.

/ Keep politics out of it. #4  
I'll bet you a Beer you can't keep this thread alive for 500 posts let alone 1,500. :)

/ Keep politics out of it. #5  
scootr, thanks for posting this thread. I just logged on and saw the thread has been shut down. I apparently didn't see what was said and this happened while I was away today. I have reached out to Mahammad asking to get the comments removed and the thread reopened. I ask all of you if you see a member posting something political on that thread in the future to please report the member to the moderators or send me a personal message and I will do it myself.

/ Keep politics out of it. #6  
scootr, thanks for posting this thread. I just logged on and saw the thread has been shut down. I apparently didn't see what was said and this happened while I was away today. I have reached out to Mahammad asking to get the comments removed and the thread reopened. I ask all of you if you see a member posting something political on that thread in the future to please report the member to the moderators or send me a personal message and I will do it myself.
Define "political"?

I've saw you post things that I considered political, but you probably didn't.

For that reason I'm not in favor of the "you hurt my feelings" response by reporting.

/ Keep politics out of it. #7  
Define "political"?

For that reason I'm not in favor of the "you hurt my feelings" response by reporting.
Was just typing something similar......

/ Keep politics out of it. #8  
Define "political"?

In my way of thinking, it’s fair game to discuss policy, but becomes offensive to many members when the discussion becomes partisan and names (or implies) parties or individual politicians.

/ Keep politics out of it. #9  
Define "political"?

I understand what your saying and I know there are grey areas at time. I never saw the comment so I can't comment about it at this point. I think it's safe to say that any comment that references the President or politicians is political.

/ Keep politics out of it. #10  
I understand what your saying and I know there are grey areas at time. I never saw the comment so I can't comment about it at this point. I think it's safe to say that any comment that references the President or politicians is political.
Yep. How about government policies or regulations that affect tractor purchases?

Status
Not open for further replies.