Just have to vent

/ Just have to vent #21  
Hey Thomas

Mine is white with one sugar please /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Cheers

PS - And I'd like the Kubota mug too if I could /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Just have to vent #22  
Darn, I wanted the Kubota cup but you can have it NeilfromOz. Dang cool cup there. All I got is a stink'n JD cup with a crack in it, suppose duct tape or superglue can handle it though. I do not know if it is ABS or Xenoy. It fell off the BX and I ran over it--oh well.
J

/ Just have to vent #23  
Well thats what I call breaking it in{cup} or putting the finishing touchs on it. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

/ Just have to vent #24  
The only thing Duct tape won't stick to is... duct./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Just have to vent #25  
My 1965 JD model 110 has a fiberglas hood of all things. It is so old and brittle that just lifting it can cause new cracks to develop. Was wondering what to do to stop new cracks.

/ Just have to vent #26  
Remove your hood and take it to a shop that repairs fiberglass boats. Have them prep the underside of the hood and hand lay 1 1/2 oz. mat, using stitchmat as necessary for additional re-inforcement in critical areas.

/ Just have to vent #27  
If it's <font color=green>green</font color=green> be prepared to lose some <font color=green>green</font color=green>!/w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif

/ Just have to vent #28  
BHarrison: First: you didn't pay top dollar or you would have bought a 445, like me. Or how about my 5400. No mysterious falling off of parts here, and lots of plastic parts. Hmmm.... Guess that big dent in the fender of your Toyota must be the manufacturer's fault, too? Even Deere has not made a machine that is invincible to poor care and operation. I hope they never do.
Give that "shiney orange machine" some time, I'm sure you can find a way to make something "fall off"

/ Just have to vent #29  
Amen Keith. While the poster has a legitimate complaint and has also received some very helpful and legitiamte responses, I really hate when others simply post "pot shots" at the manufacturer (i.e the "green" comments).

BTW, I drive a 'Bota now but had a Deere 318 for many, many years. All units will have their problems and shortcomings.

/ Just have to vent #30  
plastic

I never had chips in the hood or fenders of my orange machine but the green one does and it's less than 6mo old. aparently the salesman feels it a commom problem and he isn't very fond or the plastic eithor. I really wouldn't care what the hood-fenders were made of as long as they stay in one peice. So who talked the green guys in to using such a material, and why. I often wonder if the designers of tools in general ever have much field experience with them. Then I also wounder if our local weather man ever goes out side. Thats my two cents on that.