Just arrived and hour meter is broken

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #321  
This is unlikely to be dealer dishonesty in my opinion. If they wanted to mislead you, they would've fixed the hour meter and made no mention of it, which means they didn't know. In this circumstance, they gave an approximate number that was close to what's on the dash. It's likely they themselves got duped by the original owner, who may or may not have fraudulently represented the machine's condition. At any rate, it would be impossible to prove whether this was fraud or incompetence. Glad you're getting your money back. That's a lot of money.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #322  
I think the problem is KIOTI. I was told by the dealer to bypassthe seat safety switch on my brand new CK25 because the switch is bad on this model? But my John Deere lawn tractor has a safety switch on the seat that still works if the brake is not on and it's 7 years old! Kioti has a lot of problems. Leaking hudrolic line, loose fuse so engine won't start, hood that won't clear the ratioator guard, had to extend guard so hood would close!

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #323  
I think the problem is KIOTI. I was told by the dealer to by pass the seat safety switch on my brand new CK25 because the switch is bad on this model? But my John Deere lawn tractor has a safety switch on the seat that still works if the brake is not on and it's 7 years old! Kioti has a lot of problems. Leaking hydraulic line, loose fuse so engine won't start, hood that won't clear the radiator guard, had to extend guard so hood would close!
Fixed your post for you...I suggest using a spell checker.

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #324  
I think the problem is KIOTI

I think your problem is your Kioti
and for the record my seat safety was not hooked up and I do not want my tractor turning off when i lift my butt out of the seat ( unless maybe if I was using a mid mower? )

my CK has been flawless and I bought it used with 400 hours
if an hour meter failed most folks would fix it so the OP’s may have just gone unnoticed for a bit

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #325  
I think the problem is KIOTI. I was told by the dealer to bypassthe seat safety switch on my brand new CK25 because the switch is bad on this model? But my John Deere lawn tractor has a safety switch on the seat that still works if the brake is not on and it's 7 years old! Kioti has a lot of problems. Leaking hudrolic line, loose fuse so engine won't start, hood that won't clear the ratioator guard, had to extend guard so hood would close!
????

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #326  
First thing to do is inspect the tractor, do a compression test, look it over really well and try to determine if it has around 1500 hours on it. If hours are way off, the tractor should show signs of wear, unless it was misused. If its a mechanical tach, pull the internal cable, not the housing, you can usually slip a new cable into the old housing. Second, skip the salesman, contact the dealership manager or owner, they may ship you a cable for free, they may also have a video of the tractor running, might even show the tach, many places either photograph or video items in for repair or prior to shipping to protect themselves. Thgen you need to decide if you still want the tractor, if not, you can try to stop payment, work out a return with the dealership, contact your credit card company if you paid by credit card, or talk to your or a lawyer. Usually to file suit against them, you will need to hire a lawyer in their state, and it will not be cheap, also check the dealer website, or any deal paperwork on the tractor for any type of return policy, or item received not as represented, which is what you are claiming. You might also want to talk to the previous owner, but he could be the culprit, he might be able to tell you how long the hour meter has been dead

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken
Pretty sure you're in the wrong post....

/ Just arrived and hour meter is broken #329  
Don't wish to scare you but my tach and hour meter quit working on my New Holland tractor they had to replace the whole dash.$$$