Just another junk chainsaw

/ Just another junk chainsaw
#1,731  
Yep both my stations has it's own pump hose for the E-free gas.

If not you pump a gal or so in truck before you do. Just common dang sense.

Like I have shown simple few min test to make sure Efree is always efree. ;)

More common sense. ;)

Gee wiz look how easy. Less then a min.

efree89test.jpg
efree89e10test.jpg

#1,732  
I forgot they added a 3rd station south of me now for Efree. Never been to that one at a Sheetz gas station.
Mine are both Marathon.

/ Just another junk chainsaw #1,733  
I only know of one non-ethanol serving station in my area. It is a separate pump. I know of several in Oklahoma. They had separate pumps as well, but their's also had several octane choices. Ours only has one.
FYI, this site lists 2 stations. 90 and 91 octane, if accurate, you got the good stuff.
south bend IN.jpg

/ Just another junk chainsaw #1,734  
FYI, this site lists 2 stations. 90 and 91 octane, if accurate, you got the good stuff.
View attachment 865265
The first one is the one I was talking about. I've been going to that local chain since I was born for groceries with my mom. The cashiers used to give me one of those suckers with the loop sticks. Grape! 😛

The second one is in the next town over.

Doesn't matter to me, though. I've never used ethanol-free fuel. I've been running E10 87 octane in everything I own since the 80s and never ever had a fuel related problem, water in gas, degraded components, etc. The only piece of equipment I own that gets fuel treatment is the generator. I follow the equipment manufacturers' recommended procedures and practices. I rotate my three 6-gallon storage cans and if, for some reason (like the last 2 winters lack of snow) I don't use it in several months, I'll dump it in the Suburban and get it refilled the next time I go to the station.

I now own a Stihl clone saw that needs higher octane fuel, so that one has a separate can, but still, E10.

I don't rotate my 2-stroke mixed fuel. Never had an issue with it even a year or more down the road.

I just don't understand why so many people has so many problems with E10. :unsure:

/ Just another junk chainsaw #1,735  
We have no real E0 places in this part of the state or the next state over, unless you want to fight your way into an airport.
For my 620p I use canned gas. For everything else E10 high test with Stabil.

#1,736  
Thin to win right.
😂

Last cut surprised myself I didn’t cut out.

Even opened center baffle and opened the closed exit they did on these. Like they were purposely killing the flow out. 2 small holes at bottom of baffle to go through. I did just enough as I like them to look stock still.

Not with a 61 you won’t. Runs like a open port 60-62cc saw.

Surprised they were doing that crap even in 86.

h61cutt.jpg
h61cut.jpg
h61mmm.jpg
h61mm.jpg
h61m.jpg

#1,737  
Gave it a quick coat of black rust reformer. Since out of my bbq high heat black.

h61mmmm.jpg

#1,738  
Folks and their jb weld fixes.

Trying to save this NLA Gen3 tank. Chip and grind and sand away the mess.

SealAll is what I use for this type of fix.

ptankjb.jpg
ptankjbb.jpg
ptankjbbb.jpg
ptankjbbbb.jpg

#1,739  
Sold my last good tank yesterday to help a guy out with a rebuild.

p505tankx.jpg