Joystick Circuit Selector Button

/ Joystick Circuit Selector Button
<font color=red>Now when are you going to show us your button?</font color=red>

Duh!! /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif There I was, standing by the machine with a camera to take a picture for a thread about a button ...
Maybe next time.

/ Joystick Circuit Selector Button #12  
i like the way the TBN lawyers went right to work for you ...hahahahahaha

i guess my comment about you joining the grasshoppers (prof. mowers ... ups ... what a word) was totally ignored, right mr. Sedgewood ... i am just kidding on both your accounts. furthermore Charlie did see the status of my pt and can comment freely about its cleanliness with over 400 hrs on the meter.

/ Joystick Circuit Selector Button #13  
<font color=red> Because of the smaller engine on the pt425 he is going to give me a smaller piston, i think he said a 2" one!?!?!?![red/]

Hans, I have the 3" cylinder with the 12" bucket. As Charlie stated, it is slow but powerful. I've gotten used to it and I think it is less likely to jerk the lightweight 425 around. I think you're making the right decision by going with the faster cylinder for loading limbs with the thumb and the 8" bucket. I look forward to a report on your Lackender setup.

Charlie, Nice installation. Thanks for the pics.

Sorry about the ALL RED; I can't seem to get rid of it! I'm glad this isn't my bank acct. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Joystick Circuit Selector Button #14  
You put red slash. I think it is slash red /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Joystick Circuit Selector Button #15  
Where's my Visine?

/ Joystick Circuit Selector Button #16  
bubenberg <font color=red>i guess my comment about you joining the grasshoppers (prof. mowers ... ups ... what a word) was totally ignored, right mr. Sedgewood</font color=red> Nope.. it jumped right over my head!

/ Joystick Circuit Selector Button #17  
great to hear from you carpenter your imputes are always to the point .... use that thing allot and give us "somemore" good pointers .... any snow yet?

thanks

hans

/ Joystick Circuit Selector Button #18  
Awesome write up Charlie. I too will save this thread so if I ever decide to get this ambitious I'll have a road map. First though, I'm inspired to rig up a pressure guage and on-board bleed/purging system for the hyd pump...basically a couple of tees, a few hoses, a spare oil filter and some diverter valves.

Thanks for sharing your experience in such detail!

/ Joystick Circuit Selector Button
Button

<font color=red>Now when are you going to show us your button? </font color=red>

You mean this button?? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Attachments

• 54-202151-PA150003.JPG
    54-202151-PA150003.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 317
   / Joystick Circuit Selector Button #20  
Re: Button

Oh, that button /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif