Joining LS Club

/ Joining LS Club #1  

TimberFarm

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3203, Jinma 354 LE, LS MT573
Well, finally made my decision. Been looking at 75HP+/- for the past couple months. Looked and compared all the different brands.
Settled on the MT573. The one bummer is I can't get it with industrial tires. Everything else is nice, especially the three remotes since I plan on getting a hyd rear blade.
After contacting at least a dozen different dealers and nobody having it, turns out there are tractors, just no loaders for them. Local dealer told me get the tractor while I can because something might happen and then there would be loaders and no tractors the way things are so screwy right now. I agreed and actually a couple other dealers told me the same thing. Dealer said he will get the tractor and deliver to me and when the loaders come in (late July), he would come get the tractor and install the loader then bring it back to me again.
Can't beat that.
Going in Tues. to sign all the papers.

/ Joining LS Club #2  
We expect pictures! Have fun with your new machine, may it be a great purchase! 👍

/ Joining LS Club
You bet!
Hopefully I will have the tractor in a week or two. I guess with no loader I won't have anything to do except put a few coats of wax on it and listen to the radio(y)

/ Joining LS Club #4  
What rear blade do you plan on getting? A 9 footer would fit that tractor well.
Are you getting the tires filled? You need all the weight you can get when using a rear blade to it's fullest capabilities.
Depending on other grading, other tasks in general, you might want to consider a top & tilt set for the 3pt hitch.

Attachments

• IMG_0181.JPG
    IMG_0181.JPG
    243.1 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0174.JPG
    IMG_0174.JPG
    234.2 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0293.JPG
    IMG_0293.JPG
    218.3 KB · Views: 173
   / Joining LS Club #5  
Congrats on the new tractor! Please post some pics when you get it!

/ Joining LS Club #6  
I'm joining the club as well adding a new to me XG3135H to my little BX. Time to tackle the big jobs before I retire.

/ Joining LS Club
What rear blade do you plan on getting? A 9 footer would fit that tractor well.
Are you getting the tires filled? You need all the weight you can get when using a rear blade to it's fullest capabilities.
Depending on other grading, other tasks in general, you might want to consider a top & tilt set for the 3pt hitch.
I have almost 1/2 mile of driveway to cut. I haven't really researched the blade yet so i am open to suggestions.
I have 55 acres of timber that needs thinning, etc., so a grapple will be in the future too.

/ Joining LS Club #8  
Congrats and enjoy it I do.

/ Joining LS Club #9  
I have almost 1/2 mile of driveway to cut. I haven't really researched the blade yet so i am open to suggestions.
I have 55 acres of timber that needs thinning, etc., so a grapple will be in the future too.
When looking, keep in mind how far the blade offsets. They do not all offset the same amount.
I would not consider anything under 1000lbs for your tractor.
I highly recommend skid shoes, they really help prevent gauging when you get down to the finish grade.
Learn how to use your draft control. It can make a HUGE difference with how easy the grading can be.

I have a Land Pride RBT45108. It offsets up to 35". I never found any other blade of this size that would offset any more than that. Actually when you get up to these sized rear blades most of them are all closer in capabilities than the 700-900lb blades.

I highly recommend that you get a land plane grading scraper (LPGS) for general road maintenance. It will cut your typical road maintenance time by about half.

Attachments

• PC290007.JPG
    PC290007.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 163
  • PC290001.JPG
    PC290001.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 163
  • P4260025.JPG
    P4260025.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 173
   / Joining LS Club
When looking, keep in mind how far the blade offsets. They do not all offset the same amount.
I would not consider anything under 1000lbs for your tractor.
I highly recommend skid shoes, they really help prevent gauging when you get down to the finish grade.
Learn how to use your draft control. It can make a HUGE difference with how easy the grading can be.

I have a Land Pride RBT45108. It offsets up to 35". I never found any other blade of this size that would offset any more than that. Actually when you get up to these sized rear blades most of them are all closer in capabilities than the 700-900lb blades.

I highly recommend that you get a land plane grading scraper (LPGS) for general road maintenance. It will cut your typical road maintenance time by about half.
Thanks.
Valuable info for me.