Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #61  
Presently 'Down for upgrade, check back later.' Bah. I lost one of my longwinded replies I was drafting.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #62  
   / Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #63  
:p

Sorry bout that.

Here's the post, the draft survived the outage.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #64  
I've been lurking there again but don't see myself joining.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #66  
I joined but the spam is horrible! More spam than on topic posts. If the spam doesn't go away I will. Why is weldingsite.com full of spam but TBN is not? Surely the same spam fight tools can be used for both sites. I can't see anybody wanting to visit WeldingSite if it is mostly spam. Not only is it full of spam but I recognized spoofed names in the spam. So I knew right away that the post was spam because the name associated with the spam was something they would have never posted. Anyway, to repeat, why is TBN free of spam but WeldingSite is mostly spam? I don't get it. Such a good job is done with TBN keeping it spam free but WeldingSite is pretty much all spam. I would love to contribute but won't if I am just seeing spam.
Sincerely,
Eric

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #67  
He got it cleaned up. All better now.

Thanks Muhammad.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #68  
Please take a moment to head over to our new site WeldingSite for more topics on welding, fabrication, and projects!

Muhammad,
I am still trying to gain Full Access to this site. The message says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" and

I have tried numerous times to resend confirmation, but... has not worked

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects