Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #41  
what delete button?
I"ve got Report Edit Delete in the bottom left corner
Lucky you....

The irony here is some do have delete button and some don't..... Had it for a long while after first signing up, but for last year or so, its missing in action....

There is a whole thread about this problem and it seems its arbitrary if you have delete button...And it seems issue is ignored by management....

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #42  
Lucky you....

The irony here is some do have delete button and some don't..... Had it for a long while after first signing up, but for last year or so, its missing in action....

There is a whole thread about this problem and it seems its arbitrary if you have delete button...And it seems issue is ignored by management....

Another Pandora's Box I opened... ;)

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #44  
Let's see if I finally have a delete button - after posting this.

...Nope.

I'll go over to the relevant thread and repeat the experiment there.

Last edited:
   / Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #45  
I don't mean to kick another hornet's nest but poor Diggin really wanted a purpose. He might have enjoyed cleaning up the site... just a thought.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #46  
I don't mean to kick another hornet's nest but poor Diggin really wanted a purpose. He might have enjoyed cleaning up the site... just a thought.
Where's Diggin It? Was there some drama backstage?

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects
I will try to get the WS spam cleaned up tonight. There are some settings to block it also, now that I see what kind of spam it is.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #49  
I will try to get the WS spam cleaned up tonight. There are some settings to block it also, now that I see what kind of spam it is.
Thank you! I for one, will be enthusiastic about participating there when the posts are again about welding.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects
Thank you! I for one, will be enthusiastic about participating there when the posts are again about welding.
I think I got all of the spam.

Would love to see WS become active and reach the critical mass of regular users who contribute... I noticed that WW was recently sold to another company.

We can send out an invite again to get some new users.