JOHNTHOMAS

/ JOHNTHOMAS #21  
John Thomas is alive and well or as well as a 74 year old can be. I've moved from my mountain to a subdivision lot/home and have a 2 year old MX5400 HST with 125 hours for sale for $32,500 listed in this forums for sale section and lots of implements, LOTS, not listed anywhere (Will take to Ford Bros June farm auction if not sold by then!!! Come Look, come try and come buy. I did my final sale/trade and purchase from Steve Barlow last week #31. He now has a ZD1211 with near 100 hours with 72" deck with mulching kit and I have coming a ZG422 54" with mulching kit. ZZD Machine is on his lot and the mulching kit arrived while I was there Friday bringing my old owners book to ZD and my proof of Farming Veteran membership for the $100 discount by Barlow/Kubota. I have been absent from the TBN forum for awhile with drop ins but not many posts. Saw that obit and a few people were surprised to see me a few days/weeks later :) :). Mostly glad it wasn't me since my Grands would miss me. :)
Glad your still making dust. :)

/ JOHNTHOMAS #22  
Glad your still kickin John!

/ JOHNTHOMAS #23  
Well thats good news. I’d seen him post about Barlow a bunch and drove down there once cause they had a mower I was looking for. Little too chaotic there for me but glad he’s ok.

must feel good to make such an impact to get people fuss’n over ya..lol

/ JOHNTHOMAS #24  
John Thomas is alive and well or as well as a 74 year old can be. I've moved from my mountain to a subdivision lot/home and have a 2 year old MX5400 HST with 125 hours for sale for $32,500 listed in this forums for sale section and lots of implements, LOTS, not listed anywhere (Will take to Ford Bros June farm auction if not sold by then!!! Come Look, come try and come buy. I did my final sale/trade and purchase from Steve Barlow last week #31. He now has a ZD1211 with near 100 hours with 72" deck with mulching kit and I have coming a ZG422 54" with mulching kit. ZZD Machine is on his lot and the mulching kit arrived while I was there Friday bringing my old owners book to ZD and my proof of Farming Veteran membership for the $100 discount by Barlow/Kubota. I have been absent from the TBN forum for awhile with drop ins but not many posts. Saw that obit and a few people were surprised to see me a few days/weeks later :) :). Mostly glad it wasn't me since my Grands would miss me. :)

As hot as the tractor equipment market is and with dealers having inventory shortages, I tend to think someone would be glad to buy your tractor equipment if you could find the right place to advertise.

/ JOHNTHOMAS #25  
Well, I'm having to eat my words, again. My #31 gas ZG is a problem with my limited range now with my shoulders sooooo back to Barlows today to get one with a steering wheel and looks like it will be a BX1880 after talking with Steve Barlow and a quick drop in look Saturday. I did my first and final mowing with the ZG yesterday, got to have a steering wheel. Considered a T but they are just mowers and I have a few 3ph attachments and and and . :) It's hard to get away from hydraulics and diesel once one has been there. Neighbors will probably wonder what is going on over there with the different Kubotas. :) May bring my MX5400 one day and would if I could transport it but to big/heavy for my trailers/trucks. $32500 could still take the MX5400 to a new home.

/ JOHNTHOMAS #26  
Well, I'm having to eat my words, again. My #31 gas ZG is a problem with my limited range now with my shoulders sooooo back to Barlows today to get one with a steering wheel and looks like it will be a BX1880 after talking with Steve Barlow and a quick drop in look Saturday. I did my first and final mowing with the ZG yesterday, got to have a steering wheel. Considered a T but they are just mowers and I have a few 3ph attachments and and and . :) It's hard to get away from hydraulics and diesel once one has been there. Neighbors will probably wonder what is going on over there with the different Kubotas. :) May bring my MX5400 one day and would if I could transport it but to big/heavy for my trailers/trucks. $32500 could still take the MX5400 to a new home.
You might want to consider a Cub Cadet with the steering wheel. I love mine and would never go back to mowing with anything that isn’t zero turn.

C8338BB6-CB2B-4D4D-8B52-40F5A9CB9FB9.jpeg

/ JOHNTHOMAS #28  
:) It's hard to get away from hydraulics and diesel once one has been there. Neighbors will probably wonder what is going on over there with the different Kubotas. :) May bring my MX5400 one day and would if I could transport it but to big/heavy for my trailers/trucks. $32500 could still take the MX5400 to a new home.

This is a mystery to me. With all the threads about people looking for a tractor and not able to find one. And here is a known good model from a known person & 125 hrs. Just surprised it hasn't been jumped on.
rScotty

/ JOHNTHOMAS #29  
Good news. I like good news. Feels good. Welcome back!

/ JOHNTHOMAS #30  
Haven't rec'd the BX yet. Have had to mow with the ZG 3 times and it is now sitting in my back yard dead, ran out of gas!!! Must not have been full when I got it or gas hog. Will get a gallon today to finish yard this 3rd mowing and get after my dealer about that delivery. I happen to have 5 gallons of diesel in my garage but no gas or gas cans here at this house. A milk jug will hold enough long enough to get it from station to here. Got gas and cans at other house.