JOHNTHOMAS

/ JOHNTHOMAS #11  
John Thomas is alive and well or as well as a 74 year old can be. I've moved from my mountain to a subdivision lot/home and have a 2 year old MX5400 HST with 125 hours for sale for $32,500 listed in this forums for sale section and lots of implements, LOTS, not listed anywhere (Will take to Ford Bros June farm auction if not sold by then!!! Come Look, come try and come buy. I did my final sale/trade and purchase from Steve Barlow last week #31. He now has a ZD1211 with near 100 hours with 72" deck with mulching kit and I have coming a ZG422 54" with mulching kit. ZZD Machine is on his lot and the mulching kit arrived while I was there Friday bringing my old owners book to ZD and my proof of Farming Veteran membership for the $100 discount by Barlow/Kubota. I have been absent from the TBN forum for awhile with drop ins but not many posts. Saw that obit and a few people were surprised to see me a few days/weeks later :) :). Mostly glad it wasn't me since my Grands would miss me. :)

/ JOHNTHOMAS #13  
YAY, welcome back John. :)
ps - I eventually bought my Kubota BX23S (love it) in large part due to your knowledge mentoring.
have an awesome day

/ JOHNTHOMAS #16  
Hurray!
Last tractor purchase from Barlow's?
Do know many times you have told us that?
Ya,right!
Good Luck!
Wondered if I'd get caught on that one. if any "old" readers of past posts would remember how many times I've said that. :) :) Probably, well maybe true this time. :) :) :)

/ JOHNTHOMAS #18  
Summer of 2020 I purchased a lightly (26 hour) used BX2380 from Barlow. It sat on the lot just as I would have ordered a new one. MMM with turf tires. I opted to have them install a loader before they brought it to me. Probably would not ever have heard of them if not for frequenting this forum and seeing John's many posts over the years.
Even with the very fair $595 delivery charge from KY to the NY/Canada border area of NY I came out thousands ahead of buying closer to home.
Brady was good to deal with and handled my requests to add a loader and understood what parts of the deal I would pay cash for and what parts I would finance. It all went very smoothly. Paid it off in a year and haven't looked back. Even the wife likes to run that tractor for her landscaping ideas.
Welcome back John. It's a great day to not be dead!

/ JOHNTHOMAS #20  
JT.png