John Deere quick attach to skid steer

/ John Deere quick attach to skid steer #1  

sparker133

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Deere 4320 cab, 180 loader, 485 backhoe, 2021 Deere 1023e, Vermeer trencher, 2022 Deere 26g
Has anyone used a deere quick attach to skid steer plate.
I have looking at them and I found one for $385 and was wondering if anyone had this plate and if it was any good. I seems to be quite a bit cheaper then the other ones I find.

John Deere to Skid Steer Quick Attach Adapter 200 300 400 500 tractor loader

I have a skid steer rock bucket that I would like to use on my 4320. It is hard to tell how heavy it is built by the pictures.

Thanks

/ John Deere quick attach to skid steer #2  
I haven't, but there are quite a few threads below [Similar Threads] which should answer your question.

/ John Deere quick attach to skid steer #3  
It is hard to tell how heavy it is built by the pictures.

Thanks

Per the specs on the link, the adapter weighs 137 lbs. Other then reducing your lift capacity somewhat, it should be robust enough to handle the rock bucket.

/ John Deere quick attach to skid steer
I have read the other threads that I could find about the skid steer attachments. I have not seen any real info about this model and was just wondering if anyone had this model. I did not want to buy it and it be a piece of junk.

I agree 137 lbs with a 180h loader will not make enough of a difference to worry about.

/ John Deere quick attach to skid steer #5  
JD sells the hook & pins, under $50. Weld them on your bucket & cut away any of the ssqa metal that is in your way. I just made up a plow for a Bud and used them.

Attachments

• DSCN7720.JPG
    DSCN7720.JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCN7723.JPG
    DSCN7723.JPG
    315.2 KB · Views: 121