John Deere 110 TLB - adjust fwd/rev potentiometers?

/ John Deere 110 TLB - adjust fwd/rev potentiometers? #21  
sent

/ John Deere 110 TLB - adjust fwd/rev potentiometers? #22  
Just to close this out - we sold the 110 because Deere won't back us up on the electrical system if we can't fix it...to bad because its a great machine mechanically.

/ John Deere 110 TLB - adjust fwd/rev potentiometers? #23  
I have a PDF of the tech manual your welcome to, if wanted shoot me your email

Joe
Same problem with a 2006 110. Still have the manual?

/ John Deere 110 TLB - adjust fwd/rev potentiometers? #24  
on the way

/ John Deere 110 TLB - adjust fwd/rev potentiometers? #25  
try to get the spray to go inside the pot, then actuate the control that rotates the pot a few times..

Last edited:
   / John Deere 110 TLB - adjust fwd/rev potentiometers? #27  
on the way

/ John Deere 110 TLB - adjust fwd/rev potentiometers? #28  
I have a PDF of the tech manual your welcome to, if wanted shoot me your email

Joe
Hey Joe... I was told you are the guy to contact. I just purchased a 110 tlb a few weeks back. Today my forward pedal went awY and I have a code with two short flashes and two long flashes. I'm thinking it is the potentiometer. Can you please send me thar manual also? Thanks.

/ John Deere 110 TLB - adjust fwd/rev potentiometers? #29  
Glad I could help. It is actually user joecdeere from both forums that supplied the tech info. He has been an invaluable resource for all my JD equipment. I just took a moment to read into your problem and pass along the fix.
Hey Tractor Guy

I have been searching for this calibration procedure as well. Unfortunately the link you have shared in a few post here no longer works. If not too much trouble I would really appreciate that info. Thanks

/ John Deere 110 TLB - adjust fwd/rev potentiometers? #30  
Does anyone have any instructions or tech notes on adjusting the forward/reverse potentiometers for the JD 110 TLB?
Nox Vidmate VLC
I haven't gotten the tech manual, but the self-diagnostic code is flashing a code for the Forward pedal potiometer. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, so i have to move the machine with the creeper switch when it doesn't. The PO said he replaced both fwd/rev potiometers prior to the sale. Anyways, the manual says to contact the JD dealer, but unless you need a factory computer, how hard can it be?

I had a speed sensor code too, and that was very easy to replace, that code doesn't flash anymore.
Hey joe pm sent as well as I am looking at a 110 with a forward pedal that won't return

Last edited: