Jinma Tractor Dealers

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #41  
In a little confused on all the different name badges. Are the nortrac, Jinma, Farm Pro etc all made by Jinma?

I think Farm Pro (up thru 2008 ish) and Northern tool Nortrac (about same time) were JINMAs along with half a dozen smaller branded names from independent sales outlets. FOTON took over for those sales about that time as it had better fit/finish & EPA mandates pushed them all off.

Mark

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #42  
Mine says something like HOMIER Farm Pro. Someone on another site really trashed the name HOMIER name as junk, but I was thinking that was just a badge sold by JINMA. This tractor looks like it has all the goodies on it except the FEL. I would really like to find a well used one & back hoe too at a low cost. That seems impossible though.
It's a well cared for 2004 w/211 hrs.

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #43  
Hey guys,
Im brand new to forums, haven稚 figured out how to post pics yet. It also said I need the posts before I could upload any links.

I was just given a hti 224 iron horse, the tag is warn and plastics are faded from the sun. Im pretty sure its a jinma.

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #44  
Hey guys,
Im brand new to forums, haven稚 figured out how to post pics yet. It also said I need the posts before I could upload any links.

I was just given a hti 224 iron horse, the tag is warn and plastics are faded from the sun. Im pretty sure its a jinma.
You are correct.

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #46  
Last time I checked this is America! Buy American support your neighbors
Ha! Your neighbors are selling tractors made in China. John Deere. New Holland is made in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, China, India, Russia, Uzbekistan, United Kingdom, Italy, and Turkey. Massey-Ferguson (AGCO). Case IH. To name a few. Check it out then go to your room.