JD310 Loader Bucket Tilt Adjustment

/ JD310 Loader Bucket Tilt Adjustment #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
Does anyone know the adjustment spec. that controls the loader bucket tilt? I'd sure like for the loader bucketto tilt back another inch or two....and not to do so much automatic untilt the bucket so as to cause it to spills part of a load as I lift the loader arms.

I can see there's a rod that runs from the bucket up the right side loader arm. It's clearly adjustable and works a valve up by the cab that controls how much the loader bucket can tilt backwards as the loader arms lift up. Clever geometry on that rod and actuator JD, but what are the limits on adjusting it? Nothing about it in the manual that I could find.

Don't even know what they call that system. Adjusted as it is now, it's so over-safe that it doesn't allow the machine to work as well as it could. You can't lift up the arms and then tilt the bucket back enough to" throw a load" back into the bucket.
thanks,
rScotty

Attachments

• bucket adjuster_1.JPG
    bucket adjuster_1.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 92
  • Bucket adjuster_2.JPG
    Bucket adjuster_2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
   / JD310 Loader Bucket Tilt Adjustment #2  
There is a rod on the bucket control spool on the valve assembly. Depending on how much freedom you want, you can unscrew that limit rod. It is what the linkage interferes with to control the curl. As far as adjustment, you look to be maxxed out. But you can also remove the limiter rod shown in your pics.