Loader JD Quick-Attach Brackets

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #11  
You think it would be feasible to make a 70A loader use this system?
I'd really like to make mine a quick attach.

Thanks...
Tony

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #12  
You think it would be feasible to make a 70A loader use this system?
I'd really like to make mine a quick attach.

Thanks...
Tony

You'd have to replace or modify the bucket (not a big deal, if you have a welder).
You'll also have to replace or modify the FEL brackets that attach to the loader arms.
Feasible, yes... Worthwhile? Only you can make that decision. As far as costs...it really depends on how much of the work you can do.
QA buckets are nice, no doubt...but why, after all these years, do you think you need a QA bucket?

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #13  
QA buckets are nice, no doubt...but why, after all these years, do you think you need a QA bucket?
A no brainer. Yes ... if only to shed bucket weight when its a liability.
larry

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #14  
I am really interested in getting pallet forks and/or brush forks for it. It would be nice to have the QA. I am going to check out JDparts on the brackets for the loader side.
Thanks...
Tony

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #15  
I am really interested in getting pallet forks and/or brush forks for it. It would be nice to have the QA. I am going to check out JDparts on the brackets for the loader side.
Thanks...
Tony

I know the 419 loader had a QA bucket...not sure about the 70. I know my old 670 with the 60 loader did not have a QA bucket.
You may be able to modify the 419 loader brackets to work with your 955 and 70A loader. 419 loader parts should still be available.
Good luck!

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #16  
I'd be concerned about the distance between the arms. Is it the same as the 419 loader?

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #17  
I'd be concerned about the distance between the arms. Is it the same as the 419 loader?

It would not matter if he does a custom fab job...It may not meet the true JDQA specs but who care as long as it suits his needs.

The JDQA setup is truly a nice deal for CUT's bcause it is lightweight and does not move the implement (bucket, forks) out further reducing capacity. Some swear by the SSQA system-but that is just overkill for a small to medium sized CUT.

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets
A no brainer. Yes ... if only to shed bucket weight when its a liability.
larry

It isn't a weight factor for me, I take mine of when mowing (3-pt finish mower) & the tractor is stored inside, the bucket outside (shortage of space)!

Got the boom finished, both hook & boom have been cleaned up & painted after pictures were taken!

Next, a set of pallet forks! ~~ grnspot110

Attachments

• FARM 034 (Small).jpg
    FARM 034 (Small).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 678
  • FARM 037 (Small).jpg
    FARM 037 (Small).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 642
   / JD Quick-Attach Brackets #19  
It would not matter if he does a custom fab job...It may not meet the true JDQA specs but who care as long as it suits his needs.

The JDQA setup is truly a nice deal for CUT's bcause it is lightweight and does not move the implement (bucket, forks) out further reducing capacity. Some swear by the SSQA system-but that is just overkill for a small to medium sized CUT.
I'd want it to match the JDQA arm width since I'm toying with adding to the fleet of tractors (another small JD, w/loader & QA) and I'd like anything I have for one work on the other. Forks or whatever I may add.

Pipe dreams mostly.

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #20  
It isn't a weight factor for me, I take mine of when mowing (3-pt finish mower) & the tractor is stored inside, the bucket outside (shortage of space)!

Got the boom finished, both hook & boom have been cleaned up & painted after pictures were taken!

Next, a set of pallet forks! ~~ grnspot110

Nice job on the boom. How long is it?