Loader JD Quick-Attach Brackets

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #21  
You can buy the "hooks" and "pins" from JDParts...The #'s are:

W47211 PIN,
W43359 HOOK, BUCKET

Or you can make your own with angle iron and CAT3 pins, see attached pictures.

Does anyone have updated numbers for these? These part numbers no longer seem to be correct and I was not having much luck finding them.

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #22  
Does anyone have updated numbers for these? These part numbers no longer seem to be correct and I was not having much luck finding them.

They are still valid numbers in JDP, I just searched them:

Part Details

Part Number: W43359
Part Price: 17.76 USD
On Hand: 0 Check Other Stores
Description: HOOK, BUCKET

Part Details

Part Number: W47211
Part Price: 25.46 USD
On Hand: 0 Check Other Stores
Description: PIN, BUCKET

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #23  
the numbers may be good, but the link goes to a page that requires a JD account name & password.

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #24  
the numbers may be good, but the link goes to a page that requires a JD account name & password.

The links are about useless but the info is good if you have a JDParts account. My dealer has a bunch of the pins in stock but no hooks.

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #25  
The "links" where just a byproduct of cutting and pasting from my cart. Sorry if that confused some.

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #26  
When I search on the site with those numbers nothing came up, clearing I was doing something wrong.

/ JD Quick-Attach Brackets #27  
When I search on the site with those numbers nothing came up, clearing I was doing something wrong.

If you did as I did, then you at first made the mistake of typing the part #'s into the top box instead of the bottom box, top is model # and bottom is part #! And you may need to sign up, I did - it will actually be helpful in the future...