JD 835E or 835M

/ JD 835E or 835M #1  

JDGREEN4ME

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 2520, John Deere X534, GT 225, GT 275
Looking to buy a new UTV just curious if there is any difference between the E & M model other than power steering? The difference between the two is around $1700, Is P.S. worth $1700 more?

/ JD 835E or 835M #2  
I think the M also has factory wiring harness(es) for some accessories, such as winch. That you also have to buy, if adding to an E.
I think you can add aftermarket PS for less the 1/2 $1700. Is it NEEDED? Hard call, drive both and decide.
Some one older, smaller, kids using it? Then I would want PS.

/ JD 835E or 835M #3  
Looking to buy a new UTV just curious if there is any difference between the E & M model other than power steering? The difference between the two is around $1700, Is P.S. worth $1700 more?
The power steering is nice, I recommend getting it! It's not worth $1700 more, but get it anyway. It makes spraying around buildings much easier. And, I never need two hands on the wheel.
The 3 reasons I traded my old HPX for an 835M are power steering, fuel injection and gear shift placement/design.

/ JD 835E or 835M #4  
The power steering is nice, I recommend getting it! It's not worth $1700 more, but get it anyway. It makes spraying around buildings much easier. And, I never need two hands on the wheel.
The 3 reasons I traded my old HPX for an 835M are power steering, fuel injection and gear shift placement/design.
Three good reasons. A friend has 2012 JD 825i and he does not like the levers between the seats. I know it has EFI. I don't know if it came with PS

/ JD 835E or 835M #5  
Three good reasons. A friend has 2012 JD 825i and he does not like the levers between the seats. I know it has EFI. I don't know if it came with PS
My old one was a 2005 model. It had a carburetor and manual choke. Power steering wasn't an option that year.
I had a lot of fun with it and am glad I bought it but the new 835m is so much nicer.

/ JD 835E or 835M
Will today I say goodbye to my 2004 Gator HPX (private sale $7200) that never let me down the 17 years I've owned it. Order in for a new 835M...I hope this one holds up as good as my last one did.

/ JD 835E or 835M #7  
Your going to love it....have fun!
Oh, and send pics.

/ JD 835E or 835M
Good news...new Gator ordered...bad news delivery date of November 2, 2021. Not sure if they are selling that many or not making enough. Dealer is following up because he said they are moving new sales up ahead of dealer stock. I hope the hell so!

/ JD 835E or 835M
Good news...new Gator ordered...bad news delivery date of November 2, 2021. Not sure if they are selling that many or not making enough. Dealer is following up because he said they are moving new sales up ahead of dealer stock. I hope the hell so!
With dealer installing winch instead of factory updated delivery date is May 11th...:cool: