Loader JD 5055e

/ JD 5055e #11  
Hi all thanks for all the comments. I ended up finding a JD 5075e 2015 with very low hours has a lot more upgrades with 12 forward and reverse i think it will be a better fit

That would be my first transmission choice, good pick

/ JD 5055e #12  
Hi all thanks for all the comments. I ended up finding a JD 5075e 2015 with very low hours has a lot more upgrades with 12 forward and reverse i think it will be a better fit

That transmission has a lot more options, but is one of the other upgrades of the 2015 a Tier IV emission system and accessories that the 2012 doesn't have?

/ JD 5055e #13  
PowrReverser transmission came out in this model in 2013. It was not available 2012 and older.

/ JD 5055e
There is a pto field setting to decrease fuel consumption and forward to reverse is hand lever no clutch

/ JD 5055e #15  
Yes, yes, my point was that one gets the Tier IV along with the transmission upgrades.
...but many people have no problems with, or worries about, Tier IV engines or other additional complications, err, I mean "upgrades".
Personal preference.

/ JD 5055e #16  
2013 &2014 are not tier IV, they would be my choice with a PowrReverser. I would also want the ePTO if available.

/ JD 5055e #17  
I've recently bought a new 5075E and have been very pleased with it this last 5 months or so. It's done everything I've asked it to without giving me any issues. And it's purdie with its round fenders and such.

IMHO the 5E series gets more criticism than it deserves. All models of any given brand have some issues from time to time, but from what I've personally heard is most people seem to be pretty pleased with their 5E's. If you look up that cotontop3 fellow on YouTube he has a 16 or 17 model that he has in a lot of video's on. He claims to be very happy with it.