January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #71  
   / January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #72  
Congrats, Brandi!

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #73  
Congrats, Brandi!
Hey Roy! Thanks! You still got that conversation starting cap your wearing in your avatar?:confused3:
hugs, Brandi

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #74  
Hey Roy! Thanks! You still got that conversation starting cap your wearing in your avatar?:confused3:
hugs, Brandi

Of course I do!!! You think I'd get rid of my trademark???

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #75  
B7510HSD,
Thanks so much. My son was based out of the Navy base in Everitt. I made it up there twice. Beautiful country Y'all have up there.
hugs, Brandi

We try to keep that secret to ourselves we have to much traffic already! 👍

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #76  
We try to keep that secret to ourselves we have to much traffic already! 👍

A coworker is from up there. He used to work for Boeing. His Mom still lives up there and he goes back home a lot to ski. I asked him why he moved down here. His answer.............."I like to eat".:duh:
hugs, Brandi

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #77  
Congrats Brandi and a nice write up!

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #79  
Thanks Dennis. When I run out of room...............I just dig deeper!:laughing::laughing::laughing:
hugs, Brandi
LOL, I hear you, you can also go "up" too:thumbsup:

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #80  
Hi Lady,
We were almost neighbors. Bought a house on a little over 2 acres a mile or 2 south of Livingston & a mile or 2 east of the free way.
Real estate lady's name was Patsy Boone.
There was another Patsy Boone, a lady in her 70's. Who owned & still field worked on her farm. The 2 ladies were friends.

I though about writing a novel about Patsy Boone the 70 year old. She & her family owned & run a town called "7 Oaks", + a lot more including 147 homes between there & Austin.

She was the boss of just about everything in that area. If you have never been to "7 Oaks" you should go there some time.

Tell you more if you are interested.
Jim