January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #51  
Congrats Brandi!!

Already posted this in the "Projects" forum before I saw this thread....

Great article on an interesting, skilled, talented, helpful, lady!!!

Neat pics too!! What an awesome looking piece of property! And the picture of Brandi in her cowboy hat next to her truck is great!! :) Isn't there a Hank Jr. song about Texas Women? ;)

It's amazing how busy 5 acres can keep you. That's what I'm on and it's a lot of work.

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #52  
Congrats Brandi you're always available with help and good advice.

Thanks Ron. Haven't seen you on here for a while. What have you been up to?
hugs, Brandi

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #53  
   / January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #54  
Thanks Mark,
I didn't know Paguy started a thread over there.
hugs, Brandi
Congrats Brandi!!

Already posted this in the "Projects" forum before I saw this thread....

It's amazing how busy 5 acres can keep you. That's what I'm on and it's a lot of work.

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #55  
Long overdue. Congratulations Brandi, I enjoy following your projects a lot and look forward to the next one.

Eddie

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #56  
Congrats Brandi, you are a great person, mom, grandmother and friend. Helping out others is your specialty. We need more like you.

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #57  
congrats brandi!

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #58  
Congrats Brandi! You have allot going on on that 5 acres:thumbsup:

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #59  
Long overdue. Congratulations Brandi, I enjoy following your projects a lot and look forward to the next one.

Eddie

Eddie,
Thanks so much. Currently, I in stage 2 of fencing my place. Last spring I fenced in the island pond for the ducks with non climb horse fence (for future horse(s) and a corral board on top. Right now I am taking vacation and trying to get about 1.5 acres fenced in for the dog with the same type fence. Tonight I try to start a thread on all that in Projects.
I got behind on stage 2 of the fencing, as over the holidays on 13 days off.............I swapped out my friend's truck engine...............at the last moment after I bought all my fencing supplies.
12-31-14 Tractor Engine Hoist.jpg1-4-15 Brady with His Heater.jpg1-3-15 Brady...Let's Make an Engine Deal.jpg1-3-15 Brady & Wore Out Engine.jpg12-31-14 Brandi on Creeper under Truck.jpg
hugs, Brandi

/ January, 2015 Member of the Month: Brandi Williams #60  
Congrats Brandi, you are a great person, mom, grandmother and friend. Helping out others is your specialty. We need more like you.
Kyle,
Your too kind. Flattery will not get me to change the engine in your car.:laughing:
hugs, Brandi