Issue getting parts

/ Issue getting parts #1  

4tillingdirt

Silver Member
Tractor
N/A
I was told by a dealer that parts availability is no longer an issue. Has anyone found this to be false?

/ Issue getting parts
I meant has parts availability gotten better over the years instead of worse or stayed the same - disregarding covid-19. I have read a lot of complaints about people not being able to get parts so much so that it influenced a person's decision to buy.

/ Issue getting parts #3  
I have no problems getting Kubota parts......

/ Issue getting parts #4  
No problem here my local dealer giving 10% to 15% of parts.

/ Issue getting parts #5  
4tillingdirt posted this on the TYM forum, so I think it's safe to say the he is looking for information related to TYM tractors.

Here is a quote posted on another thread, from Asteral that works on a big Branson dealer:

actually this is a very common misunderstanding when it comes to what TYM actually purchased, TYM only purchased the manufacturing side of Kukje Motors( Not Branson), they did with with the intention of improving their part reliability.
So far it hasn't helped much, but they are not in control of Branson USA they are still and will remain a separate company, and not associated with each other, that being said there will be some models that TYM is going to launch that are just like a branson as the parts both big and small are coming from the same line of manufacturing. and they mainly did this as was stated above its also for the ability to get the cummins engine in their equipment.