Iseki 2160 help

/ Iseki 2160 help #1  

Aussieman

Tractor
Iseki 2160
Ok so I have recently came into possession of a Iseki 2160. I would like to find the casting stamp of what type of Mitsubishi K series engine it has. I cant seem to find it I haven't had a super detailed look yet but also lack the time too. I have got some photos of the engine and the tractor that I will attach. If anybody has any manuals of either the engine or the tractor please email me at nathanmassingham2005@gmail.com as this is quite urgent. Im trying to have it repaired asap so I can fix up my yard. I did get the tractor for free from a local nursery but they where unable to supply me with any manuals or anything. All I know is that its an Iseki it has 2160 on the hood, its 4wd and that im pretty sure its a K series diesel from Mitsubishi. If anyone has anything they could tell me about it that would be great especially if you have a manual you can send via pdf to my email. Or even if you just know where the engines details would be located I do know most engines have it casted into the block somewhere but I just cant seem to find it.
my tractor.jpg
my tractor2.jpg
my tractor3.jpg
my tractor4.jpg
my tractor5.jpg
my tractor6.jpg
my tractor7.jpg
my tractor8.jpg
my tractor9.jpg
my tractor10.jpg

/ Iseki 2160 help #2  
First and foremost go to this thread and download this PDF from the Mitsubishi section on the site.

Depending on the K series engine, I should have the engine service manual in PDF on tractorforumDOTcom site.

There is no prefix to the 2160? Like TA, TU, TG, etc?

If it's the TX model, then it's the Mitsubishi K3B. The pre-fix greatly matters. There are too many other engines depending on the prefix 2-letters.

Here's what TD tells us if it's a TX. 16Hp.

Now, there is an odd Iseki model called the 2160HST with no prefix 18Hp.
https://www.becksidemachinery.co.uk/product-page/iseki-compact-tractor-2160-hst

Ah, now it's more clear . . .
The 2160, also referred to as the TX2160, was a tractor produced by Iseki. The 2160 was larger than a riding mower but smaller than a standard farm tractor. It used a small 0.8-liter engine that was manufactured by Mitsubishi. At the rear lift ends, the tractor had a modest 838-lb. three-point hitch, and it could be fitted with a front loader.

Here's the OPS manual, your machine is a TX2160F HST

For filters and other items to repair on the machine, this is the ISEKI master list, save it, don't loose it!
https://www.iseki.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Quick-Parts-Look-Up-Discontinued-Models-V1.pdf
and

And to save money on parts, look for the Sparex catalog. They have plenty of OE and aftermarket parts for these Iseki-Mitsubishi machines.

Attachments

• Sparex Catalog publication.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 23
   / Iseki 2160 help
You are amazing. I figured I would give this little thing a second chance at life. Im a diesel mechanic so I know how to fix things just had no info on this thing other than whats on it

/ Iseki 2160 help #4  
You are amazing. I figured I would give this little thing a second chance at life. Im a diesel mechanic so I know how to fix things just had no info on this thing other than whats on it
I was one the Mitsubishi moderator over on Yahoo Groups before it went away. Let me know if you need the K3B engine service manual.

/ Iseki 2160 help
Its the K3B just found it atleast thats what I think it says.

/ Iseki 2160 help #6  
As the wheels look very worn on the Iseki, it's had a hard life.

You'll need to inspect the wiring. Rodents love to gnaw on wring.
Inspect all of the fuel hoses.
If it sat long, DO NOT TRUST the fuel, drain from the tank, drain the filter and bowl, drain the fuel lines to the injectors.
Dumb diesel fuel microbes can ruin and engine fast.

Otherwise, go for it!

/ Iseki 2160 help
I definitely need that K3B manual.

/ Iseki 2160 help

If it sat long, DO NOT TRUST the fuel, drain from the tank, drain the filter and bowl, drain the fuel lines to the injectors.

Otherwise, go for it!
Already done a full drain cleaned the gunk out of the rockers and crankshaft etc. Started on wiring funny thing is that machine was used for nursery work and I saw the trailer they had it wouldnt even be pulling 700kg

/ Iseki 2160 help

Otherwise, go for it!
May I ask what does the HST stand for. Does that mean High Speed Transmission?