Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310?

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #21  
One of the guys I worked fire crew with was nicknamed "nine toes" but you only said that if you wanted him to get mad. He'd had a saw accident while cutting on his own time. He was fortunate to only lose one toe.

We all used steel toe boots when cutting for the forest service. And chaps of course. Foot injuries are one of the more common chainsaw injuries. I still use steel toe boots. They're not too heavy.

Unless it's designed to resist chains like chaps are, kevlar isn't going to protect your foot any better than leather, and that isn't much.

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310?
Spited while the log is wetted preventing the popup today..😄😄😄

s.jpg

f.jpg

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #23  
Just ordered a 310. 16" bar.

My wife has a bad back and does alot of cutting. She shouldn't be doing it but I can't stop her. If her C's 400 goes down, my cs490 hurts her cuz of the extra weight.

For $200 what the heck. Makes my 4th echo.

That 400 we have had for 8 years or so and I don't know how many chord it has cut. Still runs strong though

Just ordered a 310. 16" bar.

My wife has a bad back and does alot of cutting. She shouldn't be doing it but I can't stop her. If her C's 400 goes down, my cs490 hurts her cuz of the extra weight.

For $200 what the heck. Makes my 4th echo.

That 400 we have had for 8 years or so and I don't know how many chord it has cut. Still runs strong though
It is a light duty chainsaw not like the CS400.
Hope your wife likes it.
Jkk

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #25  
I have 2 of the 310 saws and use them more than all the others for what ever they can cut. Bigger saws cut the big stuff. 310 starts easier when you shut down and toss brush then pick it up and 1 pull your cuttin again! Sthil wont do that!

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #26  
Love my Echo's. They always start and seem powerful for their respective sizes. A little heavier than the competition except the 2511 that thing is a beast for its size.
PXL_20220506_204134809.jpg

PXL_20220506_204127898.jpg

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #28  
All chainsaws don't look like much usage. 😘😘😘

Thank you for the nice pictures.

Jkk
I had just cleaned them up. But the big one is new so not a lot on that one. The little one has about 25hrs and the middle one about 15. I just got those about 8 months ago. They are getting ready for a workout now though :)
PXL_20211221_183538113 (1).jpg

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #29  
My Echos look the same, except for the oem bars, those are long gone/worn out. I keep them clean, sharp and ready to go. Hundreds of hours on each.

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #30  
That little 310 feels like a toy compared to my 800. Started right up, cut good. It is new though.

Should make a good backup for the wife.