Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride?

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #51  
I bought a Countyline posthole digger and a back blade years ago and no problem with either. Digger more than paid for itself doing jobs for others. it was only $385 when I bought it 15 years ago.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #52  
Posthole digger on my 4wd Bolens.

Attachments

• DSC01285.JPG
    DSC01285.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 130
   / Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #53  
We have 5 different Land Pride tools, all from their heavy duty line. All 5 work very well with no real issues over 5 years and they get used lots for dirt and driveway work behind my Sons 1070 JD. Also two LP stump jumper mowers he uses about once per week in the warmer months. Very happy with them. Were I buying new again think I might look at Woods but LP is good too.
I run a 5ft Chinese build flail mower from Woodmax that required a bearing change but was my own fault because of to much grease although we followed the directions that were written incorrectly. Got lots of help here on TBN with that too, thanks! Very happy with this mower using it mostly behind our L2501 and surprised how well it mows, even in 3ft-5ft tall grasses it cuts like butter and the little tractor never grunts or heats up beyond normal temps. This mower has thick steel and the welds seem very good too. Fit perfectly on my cheap quich hitch from HF, a plus! Nothing bad to say about this flail although the advice given here was to buy Italian made flails that were not available when I wanted one. LP fails are very expensive so I looked at this chinese unit and not sorry..

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #54  
   / Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #55  
American made from Chinese steel...lol
I have a heavy duty rear blade that is Mexican made from US steel. Also a trailer. I’m very impressed with both items.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #56  
I have a heavy duty rear blade that is Mexican made from US steel. Also a trailer. I’m very impressed with both items.
Where you live I can see that.... Up here, they don't migrate that far....lol

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #57  
   / Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #58  
The implement brand is Bison. They are made in Mexico and really heavy duty.
I think the dodge trucks running around are all taco wagons too.

SR

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #59  
I read on the Internet that 87% of sarcasm is misunderstood on internet forums. Of course, I also read that 43% of statistics posted in forums are made up. :)
Samuel Clemens' hierarchy of evil: lies, d@mn lies, then statistics