Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride?

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #1  

Jakea

Tractor
Kubota B2650
I was at TSC today and noticed they had country line finish mowers i have been looking at the 72 inch models it was $2,800 and they had 4 of them sitting in the parking lot.

My local dealer has zero and quoted me $4000 for a land pride but he could not get one until next year. Is the land pride worth the extra cost?

The reviews for the country line stuff is not that great.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #2  
I don't know about the County Line stuff but I have the 7' estate model from Agri Supply and it has been flawless and it is more in line with the county line mower price wise.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #3  
It is county... not country...

To answer your question, they aren't that bad for the price. I had one of the 5' models, worked really good. TSC does sell some parts for them, such as the spindles and the belts. You could probably use it for a season, if you don't like it, you could probably sell it for just a couple hundred less than you paid.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #4  
CountyLine

Tarter in Kentucky makes TSC implements painted yellow and marketed as CountyLine.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #5  
Tinfoil compared to Land Pride. if you are cheap buy one and order the Land Pride ad when it comes in, off the TSC stuff and be happy.,

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #6  
Tinfoil compared to Land Pride. if you are cheap buy one and order the Land Pride ad when it comes in, off the TSC stuff and be happy.,
To be fair, Landpride is Tinfoil compared to some other brands (varies depending on implement).

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #7  
To be fair, Landpride is Tinfoil compared to some other brands (varies depending on implement).

I agree to a point. Landpride has different grades of implements. You can choose from a homeowner rear blade to a contractor grade blade.

It boils down to the application of implements and $$$$.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride?
dealer quoted me a FDR model, i just hope 72 it's not to big. I might need weights on the front if i don't use the front end loader.

I noticed that i can buy one used online for far less but would have to get it shipped.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #9  
Are you opposed to used? The old John Deere 261 and 272 were some nice mowers

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #10  
They are OK for homeowner use but I wouldn't want to make a living with them. I have a County Line 5 foot tiller which my father had bought and it does what I need it to do, but probably only run it about 15 hours per year.