Is Brian still around?

/ Is Brian still around? #11  
I agree with you. All communications should be one-on-one through the company's contact info., not a public forum.

"All communications should be through the company's contact info"

So,..... you believe that Mark at Everlast should not interact with customers on TBN either ???

/ Is Brian still around? #12  
I agree with you. All communications should be one-on-one through the company's contact info., not a public forum.

That's the problem. There is no direct path because they are selling out of Farm and Home stores. Next best thing would be Doug's idea. But that needs company support. And it appears that isn't happening.

You still have a little on your chin Moss. :)

/ Is Brian still around? #13  

So,..... you believe that Mark at Everlast should not interact with customers on TBN either ???

Great example. Wish I had said that. :)

/ Is Brian still around? #14  
Maybe corporate support for a public discussion depends on the product. A solid product with good support speaks well to potential buyers. Publicly stonewalling a product issue , on the other hand, lets that issue reverberate. I don't see how any corporate point man could survive the latter.

/ Is Brian still around? #15  
Maybe corporate support for a public discussion depends on the product. A solid product with good support speaks well to potential buyers. Publicly stonewalling a product issue , on the other hand, lets that issue reverberate. I don't see how any corporate point man could survive the latter.

I agree.

Not intending to dogpile here at all. This is an example of the importance of stable Dealers selling the product. RK stores are stable in their designed market. This product does not fit that mold at all. I would never consider going to my tractor dealership to buy specialty nails or even something so simple as a Garden Hose.

/ Is Brian still around? #17  
   / Is Brian still around? #18  
I've used the site a couple of times with immediate success. (replacement brake lights, replacement fuel solenoid)
I don't think it's a matter of the system not working, but more an issue of resolution based on the nature of the issue.
My problems were easily remedied by sending me new parts. The loader tilt issue (which I also have) seems to be more involved.
I am by no means defending RK here, as I too would like a timely resolution (I think we're beyond that) to that issue.
I'm just throwing it out there that the communication through the site is a direct and immediate link to RK Tractor reps.

/ Is Brian still around? #19  

Not in business squabbles.

/ Is Brian still around? #20  
That's the problem. There is no direct path because they are selling out of Farm and Home stores. Next best thing would be Doug's idea. But that needs company support. And it appears that isn't happening.

You still have a little on your chin Moss. :)

Thanks. :licking: